Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cerebral Superfoods
BrainMeta Forums > Enhancing Consciousness, Cognition, & Neuropharmacology > Cognitive Enhancers > Food/Dietary Supplements
GodConsciousness
We have launched a new product at Cerebral Health- "Cerebral Superfoods". Visit CerebralHealth.com for more info.
Flex
Way to go on being Halal certified smile.gif
Nootropolis

You are very knowledgeable from what I've seen on your posts. I'm new to nootropics, Could you answer my question on mine please I'm wanting to start a stack soon. An want to use the best product for what I want to achieve.
GodConsciousness
QUOTE(Nootropolis @ Aug 23, 2013, 12:07 AM) *

You are very knowledgeable from what I've seen on your posts. I'm new to nootropics, Could you answer my question on mine please I'm wanting to start a stack soon. An want to use the best product for what I want to achieve.

What is your question?
Nootropolis
I'm planning on opening a business I work 12 hrs a day and always exhausted can never keep focus on the books. i need to study about the know how's an how to of the business. I will do my studies in the morning before work and after. So what would the schedule I would need to take the nootropic? Also I'm wanting to learn a new language. What would be the best nootropic for learning/confidence/memory/stress/focus/energy?

I take gnc energy metabolism,krill oil, acetyl l carnitine hci with alpha lipoic acid

Would I need to discontinue any of these with the nootropic?
matthewebbert
Cerebral Superfoods have been selected to provide exceptional levels of vitamins, amino acids, and omega acids to improve brain function. It is a superb augmentation to a nutritious diet and exercise routine to energize your brain. So try for it.

http://empoweredlabs.com/
GodConsciousness
I created a $5 off coupon you can use on any order at CH. Enter "brainfood" in coupon code during checkout at http://www.cerebralhealth.com/nootropics.php
GodConsciousness
Here is the coupon I sent out via email:

GodConsciousness
QUOTE(Nootropolis @ Aug 23, 2013, 11:49 AM) *

I'm planning on opening a business I work 12 hrs a day and always exhausted can never keep focus on the books. i need to study about the know how's an how to of the business. I will do my studies in the morning before work and after. So what would the schedule I would need to take the nootropic? Also I'm wanting to learn a new language. What would be the best nootropic for learning/confidence/memory/stress/focus/energy?

I take gnc energy metabolism,krill oil, acetyl l carnitine hci with alpha lipoic acid

Would I need to discontinue any of these with the nootropic?

Sounds like you are considering EPIQ aniracetam Nootropolis, but the Cerebral Superfoods product can go with just about anything. I hope you will keep us updated on your progress and what works best for you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am