Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What matters most?
InfiniteOne
post Apr 25, 2019, 10:16 PM
Post #1

Awakening

Group: Admin
Member No.: 40290

In recent conversations with friends, it seems that trust and respect are paramount in all of our relationships and especially so with significant others. If we don't have trust in a relationship, it is likely to die and whither. What, however, is trust in the end and how do we best engender it in all of our relationships with others?

When I typed into Google "what matters most to humans?" it came back with an article in Forbes. The article proposes the following equation:

Safety + belonging + mattering = TRUST

The author, Christine Comaford, suggests that humans crave safety, belonging, and that they matter in the world above all other values. She further proposes that these 3 create a sense of TRUST. I hope to think about this more in the coming days and evaluate how I may deter these feelings or block them due to my own defenses and insecurities. We are all human after all and struggle with issues of trust throughout our lives and in our relationships. Trust is a fragile entity and hopefully we can engender it more in our lives and all of our myriad relationships to the best of our abilities.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th September 2019 - 04:53 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

BrainMeta is supported by:

The Neurological Foundation & CerebralHealth.com

BrainMeta is enhanced by:

UVISI: Universal Virtual Intelligence Singularity Infinity
info@uvisi.com