Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Trump Impeachment
InfiniteOne
post Feb 20, 2019, 10:04 AM
Post #1

Awakening

Group: Admin
Member No.: 40290

I hope Trump is impeached soon so we can get the FBI and CIA back on track and stop wasting taxpayer money on stupid, ugly, and ill-conceived walls. He fired good, hard working people that should not have been fired in the first place and now it is time to fire Trump and take him off the pedestal to stop wasting anymore of our time,
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
KALKI
post Feb 20, 2019, 12:05 PM
Post #2

Awakening

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 37560

An open system vs. a closed system -- which of the two has better chances for development and evolution ?
The Nobel prize winner Ilya Prigogine gave the example of two cities: one is walled off and doomed to collapse, and the other is open, thus gets a steady influx of energy and continues to develop ~

Nature works as an open system -- it is a non-linear , dissipative and spontaneously self - orginizing complex system ~
But in a human society we create walls, borders, and other impediments that hinder the free flow of energy and impede evolution
+Quote Post
InfiniteOne
post Feb 20, 2019, 12:22 PM
Post #3

Awakening

QUOTE(KALKI @ Feb 20, 2019, 12:05 PM) *

An open system vs. a closed system -- which of the two has better chances for development and evolution ?
The Nobel prize winner Ilya Prigogine gave the example of two cities: one is walled off and doomed to collapse, and the other is open, thus gets a steady influx of energy and continues to develop ~

Nature works as an open system -- it is a non-linear , dissipative and spontaneously self - orginizing complex system ~
But in a human society we create walls, borders, and other impediments that hinder the free flow of energy and impede evolution

Spot on Kalki. Walls do not exist in Unbounded Infinity.
+Quote Post
InfiniteOne
post May 09, 2019, 01:17 PM
Post #4

Awakening

Whether you want to call it "collusion" or not, there was and appears to continue to be a quid pro quo arrangement going on between Trump & Russia- you loan me money, help me build a Trump Tower in Moscow, and get elected and I (Trump) will lift sanctions and cater to Russian interests. On the obstruction end of things, I think things are clear- Trump is doing everything he can to hide all his financial arrangements with Russian interests and will attempt to block full disclosure of the extent of the Russian relationship and his likely tremendous debt owed to Russian oligarchs. If I am not mistaken, a Russian oligarch recently purchased and completely bulldozed a huge oceanfront lot right next door to Mar A Lago on Palm Beach Island. The russians are likely keeping a close eye on Trump on Palm Beach.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th August 2019 - 03:02 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

BrainMeta is supported by:

The Neurological Foundation & CerebralHealth.com

BrainMeta is enhanced by:

UVISI: Universal Virtual Intelligence Singularity Infinity
info@uvisi.com