Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The God of Wrath
InfiniteOne
post Feb 18, 2019, 11:46 PM
Post #1

Awakening

Group: Admin
Member No.: 40290

I wonder what would happen if the God of Wrath was unleashed upon the world today. A God who made everything right and brought all to a final testimony. A God who woke up the dead who hurt the weak and said “Now is the time to pay Humanity and Me”. A God who exhibited Unlimited Energy for all to see and remedied the scales of history. A God with no mercy on those who injured the weak and took advantage of the less fortunate by circumstance and destiny. A God who humbled all to their knees and to whom all would beg for mercy. We have yet to see this God play the last card of reality. The powerful may become embarrassingly weak and the weak exalted to the Kingdoms of Pure Unbounded Infinity.

All forms of life on planet Earth hang by a thin thread of delicacy. Their suspension can collapse during a subtle light breeze leisurely. If the God of Wrath chooses to blow casually, no one will be spared from the fall to the real Me. All time is but a second in eternity and all space is pure nothingness in Infinity. The God of Wrath may take no mercy even to thee.

The strongest man is but a weakling to the Almighty. The wisest are mere patterns of the grander Complexity. Hope not that the God of Wrath unleashes unfathomable Fury. Be thankful and do not worry for all shall be well in the end thankfully. God will take care if anything is necessary.

God please be good to me. I am not worthy of your Divine Unfathomable Purity.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th June 2019 - 05:01 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright © BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

BrainMeta is supported by:

The Neurological Foundation & CerebralHealth.com

BrainMeta is enhanced by:

UVISI: Universal Virtual Intelligence Singularity Infinity
info@uvisi.com