Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I hereby and henceforth declare BrainMeta the greatest forum-web-site of planet earth., ...
Long Ears
post Sep 13, 2012, 12:27 PM
Post #1

Aspiring

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 34467

smile.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Sep 13, 2012, 12:30 PM
Post #2

Demi-God

Member No.: 34146

QUOTE(Long Ears @ Sep 13, 2012, 09:27 AM) *

smile.gif

Why do you feel that way about BM?
+Quote Post
Long Ears
post Sep 14, 2012, 08:22 AM
Post #3

Aspiring

QUOTE(P JayS @ Sep 13, 2012, 09:30 AM) *

QUOTE(Long Ears @ Sep 13, 2012, 09:27 AM) *

smile.gif

Why do you feel that way about BM?

Because there is no other place online on this planet that is quite like it. Because like-minded people of our variety can come together and discuss things freely. Because the conversations here, and Shawn Mikula's philosophy and philosophical influences have influenced my life for the better more than any other that I've come across... And more than any other place is BM a great source of inspiration for me philosophically, scienticfically and spiritually... And I live in a world where this is noteworthy, and praisworthy. Although I worship only the Truth as free from all sects, and do not claim BM as my religion smile.gif... though if I had to I wouldn't mind wink.gif, except that I would not like to be forced into anything... BM is a beautiful thing in my life. And in my opinion, for this planet.
+Quote Post
Long Ears
post Sep 14, 2012, 08:24 AM
Post #4

Aspiring

...And this universe also... and the multiverse, and the multiuniverse etc. BM as a boon to the earth, and a great hat-tip to life in general. That is just how I feel. And I wanted to say it. Thanks for asking smile.gif
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Sep 14, 2012, 08:50 AM
Post #5

Demi-God

QUOTE(Long Ears @ Sep 14, 2012, 05:24 AM) *

...And this universe also... and the multiverse, and the multiuniverse etc. BM as a boon to the earth, and a great hat-tip to life in general. That is just how I feel. And I wanted to say it. Thanks for asking smile.gif

I like BM too! I think that a lot of people do. Personally i promote it in coffee shops and other places too.

PJS
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Sep 14, 2012, 08:54 AM
Post #6

Demi-God

I like BM too! I think that a lot of people do. Personally i promote it in coffee shops and other places too. Like my P.j.S internet school on multiply.com.

PJS
+Quote Post
Long Ears
post Sep 15, 2012, 07:58 AM
Post #7

Aspiring

QUOTE(P JayS @ Sep 14, 2012, 05:54 AM) *

I like BM too! I think that a lot of people do. Personally i promote it in coffee shops and other places too. Like my P.j.S internet school on multiply.com.

PJS

Absolutely. .. I do the same. lol what's a less used up, tattered old word that we can use instead of missionaries to call ourselves, and ones as we? Or should we bring it alive again? smile.gif. ..maybe, Transmissionaries? Transmitting the greater truth of endless enlightenments of BM and SM's efforts to bring us this joy today with you sir
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Sep 15, 2012, 08:18 AM
Post #8

Demi-God

QUOTE(Long Ears @ Sep 15, 2012, 04:58 AM) *

QUOTE(P JayS @ Sep 14, 2012, 05:54 AM) *

PJS

Absolutely. .. I do the same. lol what's a less used up, tattered old word that we can use instead of missionaries to call ourselves, and ones as we? Or should we bring it alive again? smile.gif. ..maybe, Transmissionaries? Transmitting the greater truth of endless enlightenments of BM and SM's efforts to bring us this joy today with you sir

BrainMeta certainly is worth telling others about it.
+Quote Post
lucid_dream
post Sep 15, 2012, 08:54 AM
Post #9

God

Group: Full Member
Member No.: 956

I'm glad that BrainMeta has made a positive impact. There are a lot of valuable gems to be found in the forum, and I'm grateful to the BM community for helping to make BrainMeta what it is today.
+Quote Post
rhymer
post Sep 15, 2012, 01:05 PM
Post #10

Supreme God

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 385

I too am glad to see such positive feedback for the site.

I have been here longer and more frequently than any other website I visit.

I have learned that we mostly have different views of the world, especially on the subject of Religion. I have learned not to try to change other peoples views - merely to state my own beliefs where necessary.

The most enjoyable experience apart from learning is when one can help another in a positive way.

ROCK ON Meta.
+Quote Post
Long Ears
post Sep 16, 2012, 06:57 AM
Post #11

Aspiring

Resonance smile.gif... Only, I really think that there are ALOT more folks out there that would feel very much so what we do if they knew more about it... I keep wondering what the stats are for this site--visitors, stayers etc... Really, this is not just a website, just as great books are not JUST books... It is in the heart of a greater truth shining forth, and resounding from it's depths the greater persuit of a greater enlightenment/truth. I do hope that it lasts to endure a the greatly meaningful completion of Shawn Mikula's mission statement for this site, and beyond. The energy Shawn has put into this place, and other like minded seekers of truth is extremly valuable to our species... in my humble opinion... More thinking and talking, AND acting along the lines of what is thought and talked about, and done here NEEDS to be more widespread in order for it to take a greater hold and uplift the minds and hearts/consciousnesses of others in a synergystic symphony of awareness of the greater potetials of being human and beyond... Sorry if this seems obvious or redundant or a little overly poetic to any of you, but my point is that this site is ALL about realizing human potential beyond what it is on our little planet today, and because of my profound appreciation of it's direction in that, I'm wondering now what we, I, or anyone can do, or is doing, to further potentiate it along multiple mediums of 'getting the word out'. T-shirts? Coffee muggs? smile.gif any input, insights, comments or thoughts on this?
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Sep 16, 2012, 10:21 AM
Post #12

Demi-God

QUOTE(Long Ears @ Sep 16, 2012, 03:57 AM) *

Resonance smile.gif... Only, I really think that there are ALOT more folks out there that would feel very much so what we do if they knew more about it... I keep wondering what the stats are for this site--visitors, stayers etc... Really, this is not just a website, just as great books are not JUST books... It is in the heart of a greater truth shining forth, and resounding from it's depths the greater persuit of a greater enlightenment/truth. I do hope that it lasts to endure a the greatly meaningful completion of Shawn Mikula's mission statement for this site, and beyond. The energy Shawn has put into this place, and other like minded seekers of truth is extremly valuable to our species... in my humble opinion... More thinking and talking, AND acting along the lines of what is thought and talked about, and done here NEEDS to be more widespread in order for it to take a greater hold and uplift the minds and hearts/consciousnesses of others in a synergystic symphony of awareness of the greater potetials of being human and beyond... Sorry if this seems obvious or redundant or a little overly poetic to any of you, but my point is that this site is ALL about realizing human potential beyond what it is on our little planet today, and because of my profound appreciation of it's direction in that, I'm wondering now what we, I, or anyone can do, or is doing, to further potentiate it along multiple mediums of 'getting the word out'. T-shirts? Coffee muggs? smile.gif any input, insights, comments or thoughts on this?

Personally if you search google for creative pi you will see that brainmeta is promoted as a site to visit.

see this page at google: https://www.google.ca/#hl=en&sclient=psy-ab...iw=1140&bih=518

Apparently when you post then google may promote it. I use my original math work to promote brainmeta.
+Quote Post
Long Ears
post Sep 16, 2012, 11:42 AM
Post #13

Aspiring

QUOTE(P JayS @ Sep 16, 2012, 07:21 AM) *

QUOTE(Long Ears @ Sep 16, 2012, 03:57 AM) *

Personally if you search google for creative pi you will see that brainmeta is promoted as a site to visit.

see this page at google: https://www.google.ca/#hl=en&sclient=psy-ab...iw=1140&bih=518

Apparently when you post then google may promote it. I use my original math work to promote brainmeta.

Well done sir! smile.gif I don't have those kinds of skills. I only have a mouth, a pen, and a want to assist where I can. I wonder what others are doing in this area. I'm going to think alot on this... For a long time I've thought of this site as a very real kind of temple for Truth seekers like me. It's such an inspiring place to learn, and talk freely about such important things from so many angles with open minds, and great spirits. That is the feel I get from BM in the past and still carry it now. Now wanting to do more, give more. .. I want to thank you all for being a part of this great thing in my life. Much power to your journey's!
+Quote Post
Jakare
post Sep 16, 2012, 01:18 PM
Post #14

Demi-God

Member No.: 32635

I do propose a toast!!

Thanks to all BM members. If I am not being too active lately is because of being deeply inmerse in my own life and goals thanks in part to BrainMeta of course.

I hope everyone makes the most of it. BM might not be the most active forum but even in the silence you can hear the other people thinking...is like a low level vibration.
+Quote Post
Long Ears
post Sep 19, 2012, 12:14 PM
Post #15

Aspiring

QUOTE(Jakare @ Sep 16, 2012, 10:18 AM) *

I do propose a toast!!

Thanks to all BM members. If I am not being too active lately is because of being deeply inmerse in my own life and goals thanks in part to BrainMeta of course.

I hope everyone makes the most of it. BM might not be the most active forum but even in the silence you can hear the other people thinking...is like a low level vibration.

Here here! And just because it's not the most 'active' site, means nothing for the quality of nature and quality of conversations here. I do believe there is Much potential in this place for many seekers out there who simply don't know about BM. As an order of business, I believe ones such as we should make a point to keep an open mind and long ears wink.gif always receptive to sharing this place with others where and when we have that oportunity.
+Quote Post
Long Ears
post Sep 20, 2012, 06:16 AM
Post #16

Aspiring

So, okay... If I ever make T-Shirts smile.gif who wants one? smile.gif))
+Quote Post
P JayS
post Sep 20, 2012, 08:13 AM
Post #17

Demi-God

QUOTE(Long Ears @ Sep 20, 2012, 03:16 AM) *

I would like one. But don't you need permission first?
+Quote Post
Long Ears
post Sep 20, 2012, 11:20 AM
Post #18

Aspiring

QUOTE(P JayS @ Sep 20, 2012, 05:13 AM) *

Well... maybe true. But if I simply had a shirt that said BrainMeta.com on it, is that illegal? Or even just BM with a picture of a brain on it or something... idk. it's advertisement for the site... everybody wins. Maybe I should ask then lol
+Quote Post
lucid_dream
post Sep 20, 2012, 06:13 PM
Post #19

God

QUOTE(Long Ears @ Sep 20, 2012, 09:20 AM) *

QUOTE(P JayS @ Sep 20, 2012, 05:13 AM) *

Well... maybe true. But if I simply had a shirt that said BrainMeta.com on it, is that illegal? Or even just BM with a picture of a brain on it or something... idk. it's advertisement for the site... everybody wins. Maybe I should ask then lol

i would like one too. It's not illegal, but to play it safe, you officially have permission. I even have some brain pics that could interest you.
+Quote Post
lucid_dream
post Sep 20, 2012, 06:22 PM
Post #20

God

QUOTE(Long Ears @ Sep 16, 2012, 04:57 AM) *

that is a really nice sentiment. thanks. perhaps it's time to rejoin the conversation...
+Quote Post
Long Ears
post Sep 21, 2012, 01:15 PM
Post #21

Aspiring

Thank you for giving me permission lucid_dream. I have some artistic ability, and I would love to check out your brain pics and posibly incorperate them into the artwork. Absolutely... Anybody else? ... Btw, beyond this forum, do any of us actually get together to hold ... smile.gif BM temple meetings? Or are they super secret and only for a select few?
+Quote Post
lucid_dream
post Sep 23, 2012, 09:09 AM
Post #22

God

I'll upload them to the site and post them here in the coming week. Enki would know soemthing about the secret meetings. They're secret even to me.
+Quote Post
Long Ears
post Sep 26, 2012, 06:24 AM
Post #23

Aspiring

Cool. I look foreward to it. And I wont tell anybody any super secrets. What goes in the rabbits ears stays in the bunny burrow wink.gif
+Quote Post
Long Ears
post Sep 30, 2012, 12:46 PM
Post #24

Aspiring

I will probably just charge moderators the cost it takes to make the shirt.... Everyone else has to go through a process for now since I don't know all of whom I can trust right away.. .And I'm not that accustomed to marketing at all. If I get enough people who think they want one; it should become an easier process... Right now though, I don't know anyone who can help me do this. I have a friend who knows how to do screening(method for making t-shirts I think). I'll have to get ahold of him and do some research... Just thinking out loud here. If anyone has any ideas that might help the process go smoother, I'm all ears. Once I get some of the basics figured out I'll post it on a bullitin board for it specifically.
+Quote Post
Long Ears
post Sep 30, 2012, 12:57 PM
Post #25

Aspiring

I'd like to be a continuing reminder here at BrainMeta that everyone here and involved with this site and thinks it's worth trying to keep accelerating, and help it grow, and grow with it, that each of us has something to offer by some way in our life no matter how seemingly small. You could be chatting with a homeless sage billionair about BM, and all of the sudden POOF. We have more fundings for our ultimate aims here. Yes, a homeless billionars sage... Or whatever analogy to say that being mindfull of our limitless potential in THIS way is a real force-- Keep it in your awareness if you think it's a good of an idea as I do, to try and promote this place with it's primary mission and subsequent branches such as so many of the discussions here, and the underlying spiritual roots beneth them (Greater Enlightenment) in your everyday life so that BM's causes can be met to the rest of the world more openly, as blooming flowers meet the open air. Plant the seed in your own mind. To do so is to help move humanity in a better direction towards Shawns Singularity, and the spiritual evolution of consciousness in general! .. If this is not speaking to you, than this in not speaking to you. But if it is; let it sink in and consider our place in it's growth and coming fruition. Think of how you can play your part from your own depths and 'expand' to the world, for this world, and for this place that seeks to free this world, and bring it to greater heights-- if this speaks to you; let it speak to you more still.

And in addition, of course, WE CAN AND WILL achieve expanded states far beyond our imagining capabilities towards this singularity, or any of our minds comprehension towards it, but ONLY if we intend it! Only through our intentions and actions does anything happen. Keep the unified nature of all things in mind towards your coming enlightenments and may we all do our best. All is one.

~Long Ears
+Quote Post
lucid_dream
post Sep 30, 2012, 02:32 PM
Post #26

God

for the pics, i'll post a few soon, but in the meantime, the background at:
http://homes.mpimf-heidelberg.mpg.de/~smikula/blockface/
is pretty good
+Quote Post
Long Ears
post Sep 30, 2012, 03:21 PM
Post #27

Aspiring

Cool... i love it, and I could see incorperating a closeup of that for a painted coffee mug or shirt background... and instead of there being a seam where there would otherwise be one for the wrap around problem you see in design art so often, it could be seperated by a white/blue lightning bolt coming from the lower half of a purple/white/pink human brain, and down into the upper half of a star... or something like that... hmmm??
+Quote Post
Magister Hayk
post Oct 02, 2012, 01:18 PM
Post #28

Overlord

Member No.: 33583

Well, it contains data never before published in one place in the whole history of Mankind.
+Quote Post
Jakare
post Oct 03, 2012, 02:18 AM
Post #29

Demi-God

Member No.: 32635

QUOTE(Long Ears @ Sep 20, 2012, 12:16 PM) *

I want one! It will be my lucky T-Shirt for exams! Hummm...maybe I should get two then...
+Quote Post
Long Ears
post Oct 04, 2012, 01:51 PM
Post #30

Aspiring

QUOTE(Magister Hayk @ Oct 02, 2012, 10:18 AM) *

Well, it contains data never before published in one place in the whole history of Mankind.

Here Yee! Original data that applies to the deliberate spiritual evolution of humanity through science and wisdom, and alchemical awakening beyond. here yee!
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2019 - 04:56 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

BrainMeta is supported by:

The Neurological Foundation & CerebralHealth.com

BrainMeta is powered by:

UVISI: Universal Virtual Intelligence Singularity Infinity
info@uvisi.com