Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Convincing parents for trip
halla
post May 27, 2012, 03:26 PM
Post #1

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 34278

Hi!

I am in a committed long distance relationship for past one year but our parents are still unaware about this fact. Her parents are very conservative type of people. For the next two months, we both are free (completely free from jobs etc). I am planning to take her to a long trip in the country but the issue is that how she will get of her house? She is living with her parents nowadays. She cant leave them as it is, she cant tell about me either, but she want to come for the trip. So any suggestions on how to bring her along without letting her parents know about it?

Thanks.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Jakare
post May 27, 2012, 06:06 PM
Post #2

Demi-God

Member No.: 32635

I think you are being unrealistic. Parents are not stupid, the lie will be exposed sooner or later. Are you prepared for the consequences? Is she?

It is understandable you want to take her to that trip but will she be able to go back to her life after the trip? You said they are very conservative?

There should be a good reason to why they are not aware of your relationship yet. If not WTF are you waiting for? Maybe this holiday is a good oportunity to speak to them because I donīt think you are going to make a good first impresion at all by kidnapping their daughter for a secret and possibly torrid trip across the country.
+Quote Post
halla
post May 28, 2012, 12:20 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 34278

QUOTE(Jakare @ May 28, 2012, 04:36 AM) *

I think you are being unrealistic. Parents are not stupid, the lie will be exposed sooner or later. Are you prepared for the consequences? Is she?

It is understandable you want to take her to that trip but will she be able to go back to his life after the trip? You said they are very conservative?

There should be a good reason to why they are not aware of your relationship yet. If not WTF are you waiting for? Maybe this holiday is a good oportunity to speak to them because I donīt think you are going to make a good first impresion at all by kidnapping their daughter for a secret and possibly torrid trip across the country.

I got your point but we will tell them when right time comes. For now, I dont think it has come. Consequences can be dealt later, not afraid of them. Only thing I need is some or the other way, she can come out of her home, only if some lie is made to her parents for letting her out. But being conservative, they wont let her go. So I need a well planned plan to make things work out. What acceptable lie/ story she can make to convince her parents giving her 1-2 weeks time alone/ with her friends/ anything.
+Quote Post
Jakare
post May 28, 2012, 04:29 PM
Post #4

Demi-God

Donīt lie then, just donīt tell the whole truth as plain lies are easier to detect.

She can suddenly feel the urge to be involved in some kind of charity, helping to build homes for homeless, bible study groups, going to preach to small towns far from everywhere, to plant trees, to save foxes or birds in a far forest... Your presence in such activities is just a small insignificant detail not worth mention at all, but it has to be a real activity you are going to actually do and that can be verified.

That is just an idea you can play with.

I wish you the best.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post May 28, 2012, 07:44 PM
Post #5

Supreme God

Member No.: 601

How old are you two?

Just curious...
+Quote Post
Jakare
post May 29, 2012, 06:49 AM
Post #6

Demi-God

Good question. If she is less than 18 that trip can be a bad idea. I have seen worst though.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post May 29, 2012, 11:59 AM
Post #7

Supreme God

Member No.: 601

Was wondering what country too. You could be 35 and a slave to parental dictatorship in some countries or cultures. The mention of no work obligations for the time led me to think they may be older.

Could be wrong.

Oooh, a soap in the making. Could be a great drama. ph34r.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd September 2019 - 03:31 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright Đ BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

BrainMeta is supported by:

The Neurological Foundation & CerebralHealth.com

BrainMeta is enhanced by:

UVISI: Universal Virtual Intelligence Singularity Infinity
info@uvisi.com