Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Idk wat to do, This is serious.. but long... Please read it anyway... PLEASE
angelroze
post Oct 07, 2006, 01:38 AM
Post #1

Demi-God

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 31

Ok lol, I totally just read thru like all my old questions on this thing, and I can not believe I was that fricken dumb!! Holy cow, I know I was shy, and I can be sometimes around guys still, but come on! Holy cow, I'm so sorry ya'll had to put up with me asking all those stupid ass questions!! Ok so this one, I geuss when you tihnk about it is kind of like the other ones, but stems rom way diff. and way more serious stuff...

[size=4]It's long and I'm sorry but PLEASE take a min. to read it... Please .... (well and respond...)smile.gifsmile.gif[size]

Ok I went thru all of highschool not sleeping with anyone, not exaclty a huge accomplishment on my part bcuz the only reason I didn't was becasue I didnt find a guy that wanted me. Along comes this bad-ass Jamie... Now everyone round where I live is ascared of him, he is the druggie, the one you don't F**K with twice coz you aint gonna walk away ffrom the first time. I met him bcuz I got into some bad shit recenlty, just barley getting out of it. Now he decides he wants me, waits over a year and finally tells me no, he don't wanna be my first, coz he ain't the guy to fall in love with. While I understand he is bad-ass, he don't scare me, all he ever has been is nice to me, loving, friendly, caring, honest, and always made me feel comforadble. Sticking up for me, ya know? So I finally give up on getting with him, go about my life, getting high, getting drunk, just having fun, till I meet this guy Jesse. First night I meet him (he happened to be friends with my other guy friend and that guy friend sayd he was a good guy, they went to school together and everything) he decdes he wants to have sex with me... Being high as hell, and tired of being the only virgin around, horny as hell, I say yes... Crazy I know. So after that happened (three times that night actually;)) He starts acting all rude, he won't talk to me, flirts with my best friend in front of me, won't let me take a hit of the pipe he has, so my guy friend that went to school with him ended up kickin him off his prop, told him if he couldnt treat me right that he could damn well stay away and watever. He left, went to Alaska, I didn't think i'd see him again. Now here comes the bad-ass Jamie, I was describing earlier... I'm at my friend house, my guy friend and my best friends, and they're passed out drunk upstairs when Jamie comes over and asks to stay coz he can't go home high, so I say ok. We're friends, that's all I thought anyhow. (stupid me, I didnt even get the hint when he sayd you don't have to be afraid to touch me lol) Anyway, we ended up having sex, that was ok. Very good actually smile.gifsmile.gif And everything just went about as normal, he was a little more protective of me, but basically it was like we was friends and he still respected and treated me reallly good. He ain't around much, being the bad-ass druggie, so I hardley talked to him. Turns out, I'm pregnant. Now I got this dilema over which one I want to tell, since i can't stand Jesse (and actually heard that he molested his last kid and they got taken away from him) I didnt wanna let him know, besides I didn't know how to get ahold of him anyhow, so I decided not to tell him. Now the only time I got ahold of Jamie was before I knew for sure, so I told him I thought I might be. He eventually found out I was for sure, called Jesse in alaska to let him know that they "were daddys now" and everything went from there, spiraled out of fricken control. (well it already was actually lol) Jesse came back, told my guy friend he wanted in my life (basically to marry me, yeah right) that he wanted to be there for the kid, would give me money when i needed it, and blah blah blah all the shit you hear about people who wanna be a good father. I sayd fine' i'll give him a chance and when can he come over. Before he got a chance to come over, Jamie stopped by and talked to my best friend... Told her it was bad timing, that was all. See he's now looking at 17 yrs prison time... 17 fuckin yrs... He sayd that he would be there for the kid, and love it, and be there for me whenever he could, but he didn't know how much that would be. But he sayd he loved me too. (like a friend i'm sure) Now, I'm just trying to digest all this, when Jesse shows up, being a dickhead just like before. I had forgotten how annoying he could be... Started right off flirting with my best friend in front of me again, putting his hand on her leg ( she almost punched him lol ) talking shit, being a smart ass. He sayd that him and Jamie "talked about it" and didn't wanna find out who the dad was, they would just both be the daddy and "co-parent" (I also just found out a few days ago, they're first cusions.) ROght about then Jesse calls Jamie coz he wants to leave, he'd already pissed me off and so I toldh im to leave, Jamie sayd he wanted to talk to my best firiend, and when he did he agreed with wat Jesse sayd, abuot the co-parent thing, and that when he sayd bad timing, he didn't mean it like that, he was just pissed at Jesse and it came out wrong... So she gets off the phone and lets Jesse know Jamie sayd to get his as outta there (See kristie told Jamie that jesse needed to leave, and he was like, is he fuckin with roze? and she sayd ya and so he freaked out.) Jesse won't leave, but he starts in about how he was my first, and how did it feel. Now I admit, i could of handled it better, but he'd already damn well pissed me off, so I sayd "How did it feel? I didn't feel anything, was I suposed to?" So he looked at me and sayd, Jamie sayd he didn't even F**K you, that he hates you and don't want to have anything to do with you, that he don't want ur fuckin kid and won't have anything to do with it. I kicked him out, and that's the last I heard of either of them. Now if you stuck with me thru that whole confusing and fucked up story, All I wanna know is, what should I do? I don't want nothing to do with Jesse, he made me cry, humilated me, and hurt me. Idk how Jamie feels for sure, since we havnt actually talked to each other... Should I keep trying to get ahold of him, or just give up, let my kid be without a dad. I know he cares, I just don't know how to handle the situation... What shold I do??
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
maximus242
post Oct 07, 2006, 02:28 AM
Post #2

God

Member No.: 4768

... Alrighty, its an intresting situation and better spelling/sentencing would have made it a bit easier to read but I understood it none the less. This Jesse sounds like he is nothing but trouble so it is best to avoid him. Lets not forget that Jesse is the one who told you that Jamie felt this way, the same one who has been causing you all this heartache before. I wouldnt believe how Jamie feels unless I heard it from him, this is the best way to find the truth, not through other people. Being a single mother is a difficult thing, having a bad father can be worse, if you feel that this Jamie cares and will support you and your child, then by all means do so. If he wont talk to you then prehaps a mutual friend can mediate between the two of you. Overall it is best to speak to him yourself if you can, you should try to relax before you talk to him and think about exactly what you will say to him. Try to keep it light at first, you can move onto the more pressing issues later on, after the two of you have opened the lines of communication. Aside from that, since you do have a baby on the way, drugs are definatly not advised, if you have further questions about the diffrent drugs you have been using, talk to Life Mirage.
+Quote Post
angelroze
post Oct 07, 2006, 01:06 PM
Post #3

Demi-God

Member No.: 31

Thanx, BTW, for writing back, and no i'm not using drugs, I stopped doing everything, even smoking, the day I found out I was for sure pregnant. I def. agree with you about Jesse, besides Idk where he is, last i heard it was like, West Virginia or something. I know Jamie cares, but he wouldn't be able to support me, and I dont want him to do that coz its not wat he wants... (I fell in love with the dumbass) I just wanna know if he's gonna be there for this kid... Thanx for he advice about calming down tho, lol, I always get nervous before I talk to him... Sorry about the spelling and all, I'm used to being on MSN messenger and not really caring... but thanx for reading it.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th September 2019 - 01:35 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

BrainMeta is supported by:

The Neurological Foundation & CerebralHealth.com

BrainMeta is enhanced by:

UVISI: Universal Virtual Intelligence Singularity Infinity
info@uvisi.com