Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Absolute and Manifestation
Joesus
post Oct 25, 2003, 02:53 PM
Post #31

Supreme God

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 601

[quote]you must have attended 'Lame Cop-Outs 101' in enlightenment school[/quote]
That is the reoccuring theme of your argument..

[quote]yes, but you are also unable to prove that limits do not exist.[/quote]
No one can force a blind man to see. [quote]All you do is claim it and say that the evidence is available only if I join your religion[/quote]

I do make the claim however the idea that one has to join any religion or system of belief to experience life at its fullest potential is simply paranoid delusion. When one tries to defend their position from the idea that I have not "experienced" so it can't be true, there is no reason to allow experience to manifest reality or the proof.
You have simply cut your own heart out to your greatest awareness.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dan
post Oct 25, 2003, 03:01 PM
Post #32

God

Member No.: 96

[quote]That is the reoccuring theme of your argument..[/quote]
maybe because it's TRUE? ???

[quote]No one can force a blind man to see. [/quote]
and no one can force a fool to be wise

[quote]I do make the claim however the idea that one has to join any religion or system of belief to experience life at its fullest potential is simply paranoid delusion.[/quote]
Yes, but you do in fact proselytize for your religion, Joey. And this is what I am referring to

[quote]When one tries to defend their position from the idea that I have not "experienced" so it can't be true, there is no reason to allow experience to manifest reality or the proof.[/quote]
I am not defending my position from such an idea. I am saying that my experience has enlightened me with respect to what you do and it is not as you present it to be

[quote]You have simply cut your own heart out to your greatest awareness.[/quote]
and you have simply cut your own brain out to your intelligence

+Quote Post
Joesus
post Oct 25, 2003, 03:22 PM
Post #33

Supreme God

[quote]maybe because it's TRUE?[/quote]
Is that a possible maybe or a definite maybe? :-

[quote]and no one can force a fool to be wise
[/quote] So true

[quote]Yes, but you do in fact proselytize for your religion, Joey. And this is what I am referring to
[/quote] So you tell me

[quote]I am not defending my position from such an idea. I am saying that my experience has enlightened me with respect to what you do and it is not as you present it to be[/quote]
Well we definitely have a difference in experience in what enlightenment is don't we?
[quote]and you have simply cut your own brain out to your intelligence
[/quote] Thank you, yes!
+Quote Post
Dan
post Oct 26, 2003, 04:59 PM
Post #34

God

[quote]Is that a possible maybe or a definite maybe?[/quote]
that's a maybe you can stop acting like such a tool?

[quote]So you tell me[/quote]
and so you seem unable to recognize

[quote]Well we definitely have a difference in experience in what enlightenment is don't we?[/quote]
that's probably one of the smartest statements you've ever made, Joey wink.gif

[quote]Thank you, yes![/quote]
hey, don't thank me! I didn't do it

8)
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Oct 26, 2003, 06:55 PM
Post #35

Supreme God

[quote]that's a maybe you can stop acting like such a tool?[/quote] I could but, Why should I?

[quote]and so you seem unable to recognize[/quote]
I guess I'll never be the One without your blessing...

[quote]that's probably one of the smartest statements you've ever made, Joey[/quote]
Just call me master of the obvious ;D

[quote]hey, don't thank me! I didn't do it[/quote]
I was thanking you for recognizing the truth.
+Quote Post
Dan
post Oct 26, 2003, 07:03 PM
Post #36

God

[quote]I could but, Why should I?[/quote]
'cuz I said so! wink.gif

[quote]I guess I'll never be the One without your blessing...[/quote]
for a mere $50,000 I'll anoint you one of the Ones

[quote]Just call me master of the obvious [/quote]
I think you're going to need a better track record to warrant such a title tongue.gif

[quote]I was thanking you for recognizing the truth.[/quote]
in that case, Your Welcome :-*

8)
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Oct 26, 2003, 09:48 PM
Post #37

Supreme God

[quote]'cuz I said so! [/quote]
Your not at all convincing though...user posted image
[quote]for a mere $50,000 I'll anoint you one of the Ones[/quote] No Sh*t!!!????user posted image
[quote]I think you're going to need a better track record to warrant such a title [/quote] We don't run on the same track so how would know what my track record is?user posted image
[quote]in that case, Your Welcome[/quote]
user posted image
+Quote Post
Dan
post Oct 26, 2003, 11:43 PM
Post #38

God

I want my mommy

:smile.gif
+Quote Post
rhymer
post Oct 27, 2003, 05:56 PM
Post #39

Supreme God

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 385

Awwwww...... don't stop now guys!

I don't understand the words anymore, but the pictures were just getting veryyyyy interesting !!!!!!!! ohmy.gif

I do have have a question though.
This post is all to do with experiences in ones head (or body).
Do any actions (by using knowledge gained) or capabilities (special capabilities which non-experiencers don't have) arise from the knowledge or experience that has been claimed?

Best regards, Bill.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Oct 27, 2003, 10:35 PM
Post #40

Supreme God

[quote]I do have have a question though.
Do any actions (by using knowledge gained) or capabilities (special capabilities which non-experiencers don't have) arise from the knowledge or experience that has been claimed?
[/quote]

Excellent question. Do you experience or do you experience from belief, or do you experience and establish belief?
What Science has designed from inspiration and thought have been fruitful in the expression which in turn brings further experience. But does belief need to be present in order to experience or produce thought?
As a child we learn to accept an understanding life as it is from our parentsand societal interpretations of life. Maybe we see angels, celestial vision but because our parents say it is not a real experience we then may confine or deny our expereinces that aren't supported by belief.
If we can experience something what gives us the ability to experience it?
If it is not real why is it part of experience.
Someone once said whatever we can dream we can experience. What limits our ability?
+Quote Post
rhymer
post Oct 28, 2003, 06:45 AM
Post #41

Supreme God

Hi Joe,

"Excellent question." Unfortunately you have not answered it, but have asked me some questions which I can answer.

"Do you experience". To answer, I first define what I call an experience. It is anything that enters my head or affects my body. It includes a ghost, hallucination, an original thought, the sound of a waterfall. one of your posts, etc,. If a bullet goes through my brain without me feeling pain, not hearing the shot and not being affected in way at all, I have not had an experience, even though my body has been changed. When I find the hole or see the blood, or am told tyhat I have been shot, I will have many experiences, because I have become aware of something.
Yes I experience.

"do you experience from belief,"
Yes because a belief involves thought.

or "do you experience and establish belief?"
I cannot establish belief without experience (thought).
I firstly establish a probability of the truth of all claims I or others make.
I then establish belief in a thought concept (or model of the truth) when there is a consensus of agreement (I do not rely on unique interpretations) and all my previous experience (including all other peoples ideas that I have read) support the thought or model.

"What Science has designed from inspiration and thought have been fruitful in the expression which in turn brings further experience. "
I agree that scientists have created exceptionally accurate models of the truth of the real world in we live.
Their results are repeatable, consistent and most probably explain the truth of their topic.

"But does belief need to be present in order to experience or produce thought?"
I do not think so.
To have a belief one needs previous experience (thought).
I witness something 'strange'; ie., I have not experienced it before. I analyse all the information I can muster. I consider possible explanations and usually choose a 'most probable' belief in the most likely explanation. If all my past experience supports this explanation, then I believe (ie., have a belief) I have modelled a good expanation, and with repeat occurences, presume that I know the truth.
Belief follows experience.

"As a child we learn to accept an understanding life as it is from our parentsand societal interpretations of life. Maybe we see angels, celestial vision but because our parents say it is not a real experience we then may confine or deny our expereinces that aren't supported by belief."
Your statement is true, and is called indoctrination. However, as the child is replaced by the adult, Father Christmas's are undone every day. The more testing the observer and seeker of truth, the more fantasies are revealed.

"If we can experience something what gives us the ability to experience it?"
All the senses of the body collect information. The brain analyses, memorises, recalls, and designs experiments to fine-tune or find out more detail. (there is more).

"If it is not real why is it part of experience."
If it is experienced, then it is real.
If you consider a hypothetical 'ghost', seen by one just one person, and there existed guaranteed knowledge that no-one else has, or ever will see this ghost, then that person alone saw a real 'ghost'. Of course, it would not be a spiritual something-or-other as far as I am concerned. So I would say that this person witnessed an event within his/her head which was self-interpreted as 'aunt kath sending bad vibes'.
The experience was real. The interpretation is false, as far as I am concerned.

"Someone once said whatever we can dream we can experience."
A dream is an experience.
Imaginations are an experience.
What occurs in some dreams can occur also in the outside world.
Anyone who imagines they can fly, can easily test whether that thought is imagination or representative of reality.
The same goes for anyone who believes they can fly.

" What limits our ability?"
Our ability is limited by the truth of the world.

I have expressed my own knowledge and beliefs in my responses.

Just as I had a problem with 'heart' previously, I realise that you have hijacked some of the words I use (with normal dictionary definitions). Because of this I do not respond to many of your posts. I do believe you are sincere in all your posts, and apologise if I am wasting your time with stupid questions and responses, because of such ambiguous word usage.
Can I suggest, that as a teacher who seems keen to share your knowledge with others, that you provide alist of your current terminology? This will allow people like myself at least a chance to comprehend your ideas.

And, can you answer my previous question:-

Best regards, Bill.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Oct 28, 2003, 01:51 PM
Post #42

Supreme God

[quote]Can I suggest, that as a teacher who seems keen to share your knowledge with others, that you provide alist of your current terminology? This will allow people like myself at least a chance to comprehend your ideas.[/quote]
You are asking me to meet You at your level of understanding and stay within your boundaries of beliefs?
This is like Someone saying "God if you are real show yourself so that I may understand you within my own terms rather than to rise above any limited idea I may hold as truth that may blind me to your vision."
(Simply an analogy so don't take offense again at my choice in words and expression of possible points of view and reference.)

A resonable request but this type of thinking is what most people perpetuate when dealing with what they don't understand. Rather than coming out of their house to play they wait in their house for understanding to come to them.
The current state of the world is a good example.
The general population of the world follows what the leaders of the world have described as being the state or condition or reality. These people here are doing this and that and we are doing this and that and that is what we spend your money on and that is what we need your money for and don't ask why just support us because we represent you.
Joe shmoe says "ok,'" jane doe says, "no way," Mr. smith says, "I need more info," and sally sucker says I don't care as long as I get to keep doing what I am doing and as long as you leave me alone I could give a rip."
The leaders do their thing and the population murmurs and the next day comes and everything is repeated again.
This is an application of repeatable actions that define truths in your description.
If you are the student and the teacher gives the lecture there would be in effect an opportunity for the teacher to prescribe action from the student to derive his/her own experience in relationship to what is being taught.
In terms of what I teach I would be proseltyzing if I said these are my terms, agree with them rather than discover the meaning behind my words.
Whether you agree or do not agree is irrelevant. What you do to accept in following the herd or not, is what you will do.

I would suggest in your analogy of truth from the answer to my questions, is that you have accepted truth based on what you have been able to do physically so far within the terms of experience. That you separate the minds experience and the bodies experiences. That you see limits to the body but not to the mind and you limit yourself to what the body can do rather than what your mind can do. Which is the master? The mind or the body?
To give an example: A schizophrenic with 2 distinct personalities was studied. One personality needed glasses to see the other had perfect vision. One believed they were allergic to carrots and broke out in hives while the other had no adverse reaction to carrots. These distinct physical traits existed within the same body.

I would also suggest that what you experience as truth by majority or by democratioc process is not necessarily the limit to your abilities and that history repeatedly shows that what we are capable of continues to expand as our conscious awareness expands.

[quote]And, can you answer my previous question:-

Do any actions (by using knowledge gained) or capabilities (special capabilities which non-experiencers don't have) arise from the knowledge or experience that has been claimed?[/quote]

Of course!

+Quote Post
joni
post Oct 28, 2003, 03:28 PM
Post #43

Unregistered

[quote author=Joesus link=board=34;threadid=367;start=#msg15182 date=1067367119]This is like Someone saying "God if you are real show yourself so that I may understand you within my own terms rather than to rise above any limited idea I may hold as truth that may blind me to your vision."
[/quote]

that's lame!
+Quote Post
rhymer
post Oct 28, 2003, 03:50 PM
Post #44

Supreme God

Hi joe,

I got no further than your first para.
I speak english, and cannot understand your constructs (excluding this last post of yours) because your words seem to have a different usage than english defines. That is why I ask you for a list of what words mean to you. [I don't mean the whole dictionary, but words which are being used ambiguously, like 'heart']. I presume others are similarly being so used because I can't even begin to learn what you are saying, let alone decide whether to accept it.
I quote one of your sentences. "there is only now". This means there is no past and there is no future! That is nonsense. So what do you mean?
I suspect that the opposite is the truth. There is only the past and the future really and 'now' is a human concept, a moving snapshot of all sequences of events occurring. As a matter of interest, how long does 'now' last? Is it 3.3924 seconds, a day or a week or is a variable?
I suspect that you 'know' what you 'know' and proclaim it. It is up to readers to accept it or not, without proof. And, proving something isn't necessary because you 'know' it is the truth.

Your suspicion about me accepting truth based on physical capabilities rather my thoughts is totally wrong. I successfully do more physical things than most of the people I know (self trained) (excluding sporty things). I am also mentally capable of solving complex problems. I regard both mental and physical events as experiences and simply differentiate them.
I did not mean to imply anything about human limitations, either physical or mental. I can find no reference to limitations in terms of capability in my post.
Regarding mastery, I would be inclined to say that the mind is the decider and carer of the body, and the body is the container of the mind and the doer. They are both masters and both depend on the other.
Neither can exist without the other (except for politicians - who try their hardest and fail).

all the best, Bill.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Oct 28, 2003, 06:48 PM
Post #45

Supreme God

[quote]I got no further than your first para[/quote]
You know that's not true otherwise you wouldn't have written your second paragraph in reference to the mind -body connection as your response to what I said.

I suspect you just want to argue rather than really have some sort of conversation. If you are as capable/intelligent as you say I don't think the definitions of my words are as distant from your ability to comprehend as you say.
+Quote Post
joni
post Oct 28, 2003, 07:37 PM
Post #46

Unregistered

[quote author=Joesus link=board=34;threadid=367;start=0#msg15201 date=1067384932]
I suspect you just want to argue rather than really have some sort of conversation.
[/quote]

Excuse me Mister holier-than-thou but that sounds like another cop-out. Why don't you just say what you mean.? :-X
+Quote Post
rhymer
post Oct 28, 2003, 08:17 PM
Post #47

Supreme God

Hi joe,

My statement was true asI started responding to your post.
Out of respect, I then read further down your post to see if there was anything else I might respond to! I did.
Your suspicions are wrong.
Arguments are caused by people who are not prepared to listen to what others say.
I don't even comprehend what you are trying to say! I sought clarification - no more.
I considered myself to be in discussion rather than argument.
And, I am sufficiently intelligent to now realise I am wasting my time reading your posts. You do not honestly answer questions which are asked of you. Nobody with unusual knowledge would do that, and get away with it for very long.
Bye.
I have to conclude that you cannot answer my questions and won't admit it, or you feel they are beneath you, or you don't understand the questions for the same reason that I don't understand your posts.

Best regards, Bill.
PS.
If you do happen to sense my 'essence', what perfume am I wearing?
To say I am a bit off would be wide of the mark.
Good luck to you.
I hope we can agree to differ, because your posts have been stimulating, and help to make people think even harder about what they should believe. I thank you for that. I apologise sincerely if I have bored you. It is finished.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Oct 28, 2003, 11:26 PM
Post #48

Supreme God

[quote]It is finished.[/quote]
Oh, I seriously doubt that. wink.gif You have taken offense to my posts in the past and made similar remarks only to come back to conversation. ohmy.gif
It may seem unfortunate that you do not make sense of my words but I have faith that one day they will make perfect sense. smile.gif
+Quote Post
Buck Nekkid
post Dec 09, 2003, 07:54 PM
Post #49

Unregistered

laugh.gif Sounds to me like you've all been watching too much Star Trek and smoking crack.
+Quote Post
mixmaster
post Dec 22, 2003, 05:36 PM
Post #50

Member No.: 320

This is an interesting thread too. It's amusing too, when the dullard (from above post) pokes his head in to make completely irrelevant comments.

Joesus, you said:
You are asking me to meet You at your level of understanding and stay within your boundaries of beliefs?
This is like Someone saying "God if you are real show yourself so that I may understand you within my own terms rather than to rise above any limited idea I may hold as truth that may blind me to your vision."

I am amused by this blatantly condescending tone, regardless of whether it's true or not. It's like you're purposely trying to close off communication because, according to you, your too high above everyone for them to understand. But if this is the case, then why bother communicating in this forum at all? Are you trying to re-affirm your own beliefs about your god consciousness to yourself in order to re-assure yourself or make you feel good about yourself, or are you trying to convince other people that you're above them somehow? Hey man, you brought this on yourself. I don't think anyone with real god consciousness would be so condescending to others or would engage in discussion in the manner you have.

So, what does god have to say for himself?

+Quote Post
mixmaster
post Dec 29, 2003, 01:25 PM
Post #51

It's amusing too, when the dullard (from above post) pokes his head in to make completely irrelevant comments.

I meant Buck Nekkid, not you, Joesus.

+Quote Post
Joesus
post Dec 30, 2003, 11:04 PM
Post #52

Supreme God

So, what does god have to say for himself?

What are you willing to hear and what are you able to hear? ohmy.gif
+Quote Post
mixmaster
post Jan 01, 2004, 02:41 PM
Post #53

anything
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Jan 01, 2004, 10:33 PM
Post #54

Supreme God

Oh good, then we will have to drop the relative boundaries in the relativistic perceptions of the infinite in order to hear.
That would be to hear something that was beyond condescension and strictly for your amusement and judgment.

Just a choice. ohmy.gif
+Quote Post
bapty
post Jan 03, 2004, 05:14 AM
Post #55

Member No.: 736

The human brain contains two minds, the conscious and postconscious. The conscious is an executive of self-will and works to rule. It is capable of obeying any conceivable set of rules and of reaching any conceivable conclusions but, obviously enough, it is not capable of truth.

The postconscious is a mind whose function is truth, a function it can fulfil because it is entirely free and independent.

The conscious mind can ignore the pc, or submit to its guidance. At present the majority choose to ignore their pc’s, except for conscience.

Conscious minds commonly produce arguments or bodies of reason founded on an invented set of rules. Such arguments may be understandable to others who are familiar with the rules but otherwise, to those unfamiliar with the rules, the arguments are incomprehensible.

The postconscious, on the other hand, works with pure reason, not to invented rules but constantly in pursuit of truth, and it is the same truth for all pc’s. Such is the only viable basis of agreement.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Jan 03, 2004, 12:56 PM
Post #56

Supreme God

The postconscious is a mind whose function is truth, a function it can fulfil because it is entirely free and independent.

The postconscious, on the other hand, works with pure reason, not to invented rules but constantly in pursuit of truth, and it is the same truth for all pc’s. Such is the only viable basis of agreement.

You lost me here in your opposing statements.
If the pc mind is independant it is independant of what?
In order to be aligned with the same truth for all it would have to be united rather than independant, not only with all pc mind but with the other so that it could not deny the conscious as part and parcel to the opposite that is created to give contrast to realization of the other.

Also if the pc works with pure reason and I am hearing pure as the qualifying adjective, what is it free from that it can fulfil the the function of truth if it is in pursuit of truth? Is it separate from truth and has to find it in order to function, is it impure and needs to be purified to fulfill its function?
+Quote Post
bapty
post Jan 04, 2004, 06:21 AM
Post #57

Member No.: 736

Those comments come from the conscious arena. The discipline of Philosophy has produced a mass of complex argument which is never resolved because it comes from the same arena.

The postconscious mind is independent of all interests other than the pursuit of truth.

The pc mind is independent whereas the truth it discovers is universal.

A simple truth does not need the plethora of possible false alternatives to confirm it.

Pure reason is free of the impurities of conscious malreason.

Pure reason, the pursuit of, discovery of and realisation of truth are inseperable parts of the pc’s function.

By excluding its pc, a powerful and ingenious conscious mind can, with the aid of self-will, produce wonderful arguments by the manipulation of reason, but these are irrelevant to the pc with which the individual first and foremost needs to identify if he is to fulfil his humanity and discover and realise humantruth.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Jan 04, 2004, 03:06 PM
Post #58

Supreme God

Those comments come from the conscious arena. The discipline of Philosophy has produced a mass of complex argument which is never resolved because it comes from the same arena.

This being so then the idea of the pc is meaningless and pointless to the conscious for the conscious has no connection to truth in any conscious expression.This coming from the conscious contains no truth...only malreason or reason.

The postconscious mind is independent of all interests other than the pursuit of truth.

IF the pc has an interest or is pursuant of something then it concieves of ideas or idea and has a direction, which is a trait of your described conscious.
Also if it has a direction such as the pursuit of truth, this description leads to the concept that it does not stand independant but rather stands amidst choice and possibility which would include the idea of non-truth/conscious reality as a possible point of reference to lead to truth. Otherwise there would be no pursuance of an ideal, just isness of being Truth or ideal.

The pc mind is independent whereas the truth it discovers is universal.
Then it is independant of truth and then stands next to truth when it finds it?

A simple truth does not need the plethora of possible false alternatives to confirm it.
then it cannot be described or talked about without giving contrast to alternatives, nor be experienced without contrast in possibilities?

Pure reason is free of the impurities of conscious malreason.

It would seem to give it a name then would be pointless, reason or malreason would have no definition and unless the conscious is connected to the pc in some way to talk about it would be illusory.

Pure reason, the pursuit of, discovery of and realisation of truth are inseperable parts of the pc’s function.

Again youre quoting something that you don't seem to want to describe from an experience, rather contradictory definitions.
If the pc is in pursuit of... where does it begin if it pursues truth? What purity does it contain if it is not complete and pursuant of something? What does it realise if it is not realised and what is it, if it is not realised in pursuit of realization, impure purity? Does it start out in purity to become more pure?

By excluding its pc, a powerful and ingenious conscious mind can, with the aid of self-will, produce wonderful arguments by the manipulation of reason, but these are irrelevant to the pc with which the individual first and foremost needs to identify if he is to fulfil his humanity and discover and realise humantruth.

Now we are getting closer to reality. In this statement you elude to the fact that they are not independant but aware of each other or connected at some level of awareness, to be realized as part of a whole which when understood give greater meaning to reality, or to what you are determining to be truth, or the pursuit of. ph34r.gif
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th July 2019 - 07:58 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

BrainMeta is supported by:

The Neurological Foundation & CerebralHealth.com

BrainMeta is enhanced by:

UVISI: Universal Virtual Intelligence Singularity Infinity
info@uvisi.com