Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why is Nietzsche so popular?
Joesus
post Jun 29, 2008, 11:47 AM
Post #31

Supreme God

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 601

Will all those--especially if there are any among those readers who hardly ever contribute--with complete knowledge smile.gif and experience smile.gif feel free to join us here. This thread has 29 posts and 689 clicks.

No one with complete knowledge or experience would ever post here.
Offering an invitation to someone of complete knowledge or experience a place in theories and projections, would be like trying to give a pacifier to an adult, or a penny to the owner of the mint, or a glass of water to the ocean, or a sacrificial goat to God. wink.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Enki
post Jun 30, 2008, 01:29 AM
Post #32

Supreme God

Member No.: 3458

>Christianity is not Slave Morality, such statement is initially Nazi idea by itself mon sher ami.

Nope. Thus spake was written prior to WW1, and the formation of the Nazi party.

Certainly it is an old ‘invention’, but the ideology appeared long ago and those are cross feeding substances. So it is Nazi idea by itself, I mean that it can be put under that category.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Jun 30, 2008, 11:08 AM
Post #33

Supreme God

"WITH THE HELP OF FAVOURABLE MEASURES GREAT INDIVIDUALS MIGHT BE REARED WHO
WOULD BE BOTH DIFFERENT FROM AND HIGHER THAN THOSE WHO HERETOFORE HAVE OWED
THEIR EXISTENCE TO MERE CHANCE. Here we may still be hopeful: in the
rearing of exceptional men."

Certainly this is as old as time itself, the spark of every religion.
It is even said that Nazism was the twisting of higher values by some occult members, liking the image to the adult leading the child. Unfortunately in Hitlers case the child was assuming the role of the adult, and a valuable learning lesson.
But growing up and leading the unlearned with wisdom and knowledge of reality is not evil, and the intent was never to force anyone to do anything but rather to allow the mind to absorb the truth by its example.

To say "Christianity" or "Thus spake" is Nazism is just plain ignorance.
Only someone who doesn't see reality for what it is makes assumptions to that effect.

They used to burn humans for being witches by engaging this type of thinking.
That is a bit closer to the example of "Nazism," incorrect thinking and the belief in fear based realities. The dominance of the loudest voice rather than the heart and soul of humanity.
+Quote Post
Lindsay
post Jun 30, 2008, 05:13 PM
Post #34

God

From: Markham (Thornhill), part of the greater Toronto area, the GTA, just north of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Member No.: 4838

QUOTE(Joesus @ Jun 29, 2008, 08:47 AM) *
... No one with complete knowledge or experience would ever post here.
Offering an invitation to someone of complete knowledge or experience a place in theories and projections, would be like trying to give a pacifier to an adult, or a penny to the owner of the mint, or a glass of water to the ocean, or a sacrificial goat to God. wink.gif
I was hoping you would get my mild--at least I think it to be mild--kind of sarcasm. And I assume you did biggrin.gif. If not, and you find it offensive, please let me know. I will remove it and apologize, gladly.
BTW, isn't BrainMeta supposed to be full of brainy experts and know-it-alls? smile.gif
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Jun 30, 2008, 08:00 PM
Post #35

Supreme God

I got it. And no I wasn't offended...
+Quote Post
Lindsay
post Jul 01, 2008, 10:38 AM
Post #36

God

From: Markham (Thornhill), part of the greater Toronto area, the GTA, just north of Toronto, Ontario, Canada

J, Thanks for accepting, without feeling hurt, my mild sarcasm regarding your recent comments. The following notes are offered to explain why I made them:
====================================================
Jun 28, 2008, I said, "It seems that dialogue, rather than debate, does have great value. smile.gif Thank G�˜D, GOD, whatever.

Interestingly, the great inventor, Nicola Tesla--the one who gave us AC electricity and helped us harness Niagara Falls--recommended that Buddhism and Christianity be combined."

Instead of building on my comments, or debating them, directly, you responded
If he'd known the roots of both Buddhism and Christianity as they appeared to him, he would have known they came from the same source and or Teachings of Self realization.

May I (LGK) assume you didn't mean it this way, but your following comment implied that you are among the few who have the ability to discern what is complete knowledge.
People often look at the surface of things and make assumptions based on incomplete knowledge and experience.
Then, how can you assume that Tesla did not know the roots of Christianity and Buddhism?

This brings me to the role of dialogue in the process of
COMMUNITY BUILDING
====================
THE SCOTT PECK MODEL http://www.crossroad.to/Excerpts/books/chu.../scott-peck.htm

Community Building" also refers to a group process developed by Dr. M. Scott Peck. This practice brings together individuals to go through the four basic psychological stages that typify the formation of a cohesive group that has established trust and a deep sense of connection.

As described in his book "The Different Drum", these four stages are known as "pseudo-community", "Chaos", "Emptiness" and "Community". Individuals within the group may be at different stages at different times, and may move back and forth through the stages.

According to Peck, moving into "organization" [too soon] , forming rules for the group, disrupts the process and prevents community. [ I presume he means overdoing it and becoming bureaucratic.]

Pseudo community is where people are guarded but polite, talking of less important things and giving little away about themselves.
Chaos is conflict.
In Emptiness, participants "empty" themselves of their requirements and desires for the process and the other participants, enabling them to reach Community, in which they appreciate the process and other participants, and themselves, for who they are.

The group "Community Building in Britain" organizes group sessions using this process.

+Quote Post
Lindsay
post Jul 01, 2008, 10:42 AM
Post #37

God

THIS IS INTERESTING
Community Building In Britain
http://www.communitybuilding.co.uk/cbibnet/contact.html
http://www.communitybuilding.co.uk/
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Jul 01, 2008, 11:45 AM
Post #38

Supreme God

If he'd known the roots of both Buddhism and Christianity as they appeared to him, he would have known they came from the same source and or Teachings of Self realization.

May I (LGK) assume you didn't mean it this way, but your following comment implied that you are among the few who have the ability to discern what is complete knowledge.

The trailing beliefs that occur from the derived meanings of one who describes their experience of the One Absolute God lead to religious enterprise.

When resonance occurs between one established in God awareness and someone who is open to the resonance or at a stage in their evolution to be aware of it and awakened to a greater reality, what the new disciple understands is what he/she associates from past experience, to the new experience, fitting what is comprehended into the box.
If the disciple follows the lead and teaching of one who is well established in God experience, he will begin to rewrite the old programs of experience and belief to open him/herself to a greater experience of reality.
With guidance from the teacher the resonance will be the point of reference to expand in ones self and everything else.

If believers in faith who are less evolved begin to follow the God realized master, and by association to past patterns of belief begin to tell their story of what they are hearing from the master, the stories are not anchored in the experience of God but their intellectually contrived projections of what they can understand of God.
These followers come to democratic recognition of a something they agree upon and as time progresses they are often associated with the point of origin in which they can trace their group participation or following. Jesus the Christ was the origin of Christ-ianity, Buddha the teacher of Buddhism.
Niether of these individuals called what they experienced by their own name, they might have used a name but the followers of these teachers mostly remembered their teacher rather than what he talked about, because by association it was the teacher who was striking the resonant chord of their spirit.

One who is familiar with belief and with politics know that taking two beliefs and merging them does not remove the stress of distraction to personal belief and separation of individual realities that is the nature of the ego.
Just as politics today reflect the two halves of a single government such as the United States with their democratic and republican parties there is a well known proverb which states that, "A house divided will not stand."
Mt 12:25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

In the scripture Jesus was referring to the split between the spiritual resonance of God and the ego in humanity or the soul, but it also applies to the mixing of beliefs that do not have the same point of reference in truth and reality.

If Tesla was familiar with this he might have made the comment to express the idea that if the best of both were to come together there might be an evolution in religion. But if he also knew the truth of belief and the drive of the ego to fight for belief even tho it changes, he would have probably known the idea as just a thought.

It would be similar to the idea that if only Man and Woman could come together the world would be a better place. Meaning that if the left hemisphere dominant male and the characteristic to control the world would be merged with the right hemisphere dominant female who is more intuitive and loving were to merge, the intuitive muse of female intuition would adjust the reactive male tendency to destroy what he cannot control, and produce an intelligence that was far superior. Which is something like the Superman that was eluded to in "Thus spake."

Then, how can you assume that Tesla did not know the roots of Christianity and Buddhism?

Resonance. Brilliance does not signify spiritual enlightenment.
+Quote Post
Lindsay
post Jul 01, 2008, 10:41 PM
Post #39

God

Sad to say: What I just read is, to me--I speak only for myself--resoundingly obscure.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Jul 01, 2008, 11:19 PM
Post #40

Supreme God

Ok Then I'll state it more simply..

You can assume whatever you want but if I tried to explain what is behind the comment you probably wouldn't understand it and it would sound obscure.. happy.gif
+Quote Post
Lindsay
post Jul 02, 2008, 10:50 AM
Post #41

God

QUOTE(Joesus @ Jul 01, 2008, 08:19 PM) *

"... if I tried to explain what is behind the comment you probably wouldn't understand it and it would sound obscure.. happy.gif
Now that is an understandable statement.

I am glad to see that at least you accept what appears to be true. But perhaps it is my fault. Maybe there are others who find your ideas very transparent. If so, I will be very glad to hear from them--in this thread, or, if too shy, even in a PM.
+Quote Post
pharmacykeys
post Jul 09, 2009, 07:29 PM
Post #42

Member No.: 32238

QUOTE(Rick @ Jun 26, 2008, 11:12 AM) *
Is there any wonder that amoralists like Adolf Hitler, Ayn Rand, Libertarians, and neocon Republicans draw their inspiration from Nietzsche?

That Nietzsche was fond of many drugs, including morphine and chloral hydrate, is no secret. It's also well known that he tried to seduce Wagner's wife and was caught.

How is Ayn Rand considered an amoralist? Objectivism outlines a clear morality: that which furthers one's rational self-interest.
+Quote Post
Rick
post Jul 09, 2009, 09:19 PM
Post #43

Supreme God

Member No.: 3068

Rational self-interest alone does not preclude doing evil. It can lead to demonstrably destructive courses of action. Take the on-going current ecconomic meltdown, for example. Alan Greenspan is an enthsiastic Randian, but he alone is not responsible, of course. He is merely a symptom of the sway that Rand's philosophy has had on the self serving for a very long time.
+Quote Post
post Feb 20, 2011, 07:39 PM
Post #44

Unregistered

Could it be that Nietzsche is so popular because his so-called "philosophy" based on racism, egoism, cruel laissez faire, etc... appeals to our right-wing capitalist mentality. Apres moi le deluge smile.gif
+Quote Post
aethor
post Feb 27, 2011, 06:30 AM
Post #45

Member No.: 32629

That is why the writing style of Nietzsche is categorized as "CONTINENTAL PHILOSOPHY". There is no overall logic that you can follow by the principles laid down by the analytical tradition. Its more literary; imaginative.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th July 2019 - 09:03 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

BrainMeta is supported by:

The Neurological Foundation & CerebralHealth.com

BrainMeta is enhanced by:

UVISI: Universal Virtual Intelligence Singularity Infinity
info@uvisi.com