Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Addendum to Diverse Druids
Robert the Bruce
post Aug 31, 2004, 02:34 PM
Post #1

Unregistered

This little paragraph will be added to any future printings if that happens.

In 2003 the Y chromosome research confirmed the Irish, Welsh, Basque and North Americans are the same people, long after I had written this book and predicted this would be proven. My continuing research includes the clandestine associations of John Toland and various English Lords in control of Ireland. They include a Lord Southwell whose family had possession of certain Irish books that the English would not allow the Irish to possess or read. It appears he was able to wend a story about a time when Gaul was more important than Ireland and represent Ireland as a serfdom thereof, in his book The History of the Druids. Toland came to this effort that included various Royal Society and Ashmolean Museum members of the Rosicrucian fraternity with a special expertise in Hebrew and Irish linguistic studies. This in itself is interesting due to the connection of their Phoenician similarities and roots. The fact that he begins his book with reference to the most important personage named Abaris the Druid or Hyperborean is most relevant. I have discovered Abaris can be translated as Rabbi and I believe his sun worship credentials noted by Toland are entirely important to the Luciferian or Ostrogothic people whose nobles have ruled so much of this world for all of recent history. (1)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Robert the Bruce
post Aug 31, 2004, 04:32 PM
Post #2

Unregistered

http://web.unife.it/cdl/castelli/rivista/anno4/harrison.pdf
+Quote Post
Dan
post Aug 31, 2004, 04:41 PM
Post #3

God

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 96

connections
more connections

while your end result might be similar, RTB, your proposed pathway to this end result is certainly not. Perhaps you just got lucky in your prediction?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
Robert the Bruce
post Aug 31, 2004, 06:15 PM
Post #4

Unregistered

The connections link indeed fits my theory that the Altaic 'smiths' such as the red head Genghis Khan were the first - Professor Heischelheim did the technology science of history to tie it there - He was a professor of my assistant. The other link is the one I use. He was hounded and harassed for his 'alternative' history.

My father sort of guessed at this and told me about Genghis Khan having red hair when I was knee-high to a grasshopper. I have done the complete framewaork for this true history that DD sets the stage for.

Toland and others he worked with are the Hibernian BEES who have tried to hide a lot of the facts. Except in their inner sanctums.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th September 2019 - 01:27 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

BrainMeta is supported by:

The Neurological Foundation & CerebralHealth.com

BrainMeta is enhanced by:

UVISI: Universal Virtual Intelligence Singularity Infinity
info@uvisi.com