> The God That Wasn't There!
Joesus
post Apr 12, 2009, 01:59 PM
Post #31

Supreme God

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 601

QUOTE(Enki @ Apr 12, 2009, 06:14 PM) *

Common Joe. You know who am I. So let us talk frankly. Why to hide simple things between ourselves. The secret about existence of the secret should be kept in secret, is not it?
I know who you are, and consequently there is nothing hidden between two ideals or personalities. No thing is a secret. If one is unable to recognize truth, secrets may seem to be hidden knowledge kept from one by limitation of belief.
Those things that some believe need to be protected, are not without their own qualities that prevent limitation from overcoming, or taking value from them.

Some are just addicted to drama, but I don't pay too much attention to drama.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Enki
post Apr 12, 2009, 02:18 PM
Post #32

Supreme God

Member No.: 3458

QUOTE(Joesus @ Apr 12, 2009, 10:59 AM) *

QUOTE(Enki @ Apr 12, 2009, 06:14 PM) *

Common Joe. You know who am I. So let us talk frankly. Why to hide simple things between ourselves. The secret about existence of the secret should be kept in secret, is not it?
I know who you are, and consequently there is nothing hidden between two ideals or personalities. No thing is a secret. If one is unable to recognize truth, secrets may seem to be hidden knowledge kept from one by limitation of belief.
Those things that some believe need to be protected, are not without their own qualities that prevent limitation from overcoming, or taking value from them.

Some are just addicted to drama, but I don't pay too much attention to drama.

Common Joe, I wonder why you are resisting to my good will. It is just a good business, balance, order, harmony. Do not fog things behind the rhetoric.

Btw, there are always hidden things in-between my personalities, I constantly find something new in myself.

Secret is a secret Joe when gentlemen do come to agreement to keep something in secret. It is called celestial politics.

What is the aim Joe? People do not need that truth, just numbers can understand the true essence of your words, so why to tell publicly? What is the reason Joe, what is the utility of telling that?
+Quote Post
Enki
post Apr 12, 2009, 03:01 PM
Post #33

Supreme God

Well, as I see you are meditating, talk to you later Joe.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Apr 12, 2009, 10:14 PM
Post #34

Supreme God

QUOTE(Enki @ Apr 12, 2009, 07:18 PM) *

Common Joe, I wonder why you are resisting to my good will.

There is no resistance, only a different point of reference.

It is just a good business, balance, order, harmony. Do not fog things behind the rhetoric.
Btw, there are always hidden things in-between my personalities, I constantly find something new in myself.
When you narrow your personalities to a manageable few, I would imagine there would be less of a fog accompanying the rhetoric.

Secret is a secret Joe when gentlemen do come to agreement to keep something in secret. It is called celestial politics.
What is the aim Joe? People do not need that truth, just numbers can understand the true essence of your words, so why to tell publicly? What is the reason Joe, what is the utility of telling that?

It's not my fault..There is always a higher aspect of consciousness dealing the cards. I tend to surrender to that rather than conflicting multiple personalities.
+Quote Post
catseye
post Apr 12, 2009, 11:47 PM
Post #35

Awakening

Member No.: 31959

Joesus:
There are myths to the effect that Adam was one of the first Christed humans to walk the planet. The Urantia book has a lot to say on that subject.

I have read the Urantia book but breezed through most of it. I tend to lean toward the same side as many others in not believing it as a true source. It was easy to speculate that anyone with a lot of education and creativity could have written that along with the fact that there is nothing to back up the history of man it gives. I would probably give more credit to a man writing a story on immortality more than this.

Joesus:
The story of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden is symbolic of the mind turning outward from its neutral nature having a balance of both feminine and masculine qualities like the hermaphrodite and becoming separated and unbalanced as both masculine and feminine become absorbed in sensory activity of the world. Leaving the tree of immortality for the tree of knowledge of good and evil or duality man symbolically descends from a god like status to that of mortal experiencing a life that has a beginning and an end.

What does this say about angels? If they are on one hand the same (hermaphrodite) how can they also say
"now they will understand as we do, to know good from evil" ?
Are you also in the belief that we will become or revert back to this state?
Is this the understanding of twin flames? or souls?

Joesus:
And being aware that all is one. The symbolism of linear progression is represented by the Sutra Atman or the thread of souls.

Does this thread of souls have a continence? Do all souls that live and incarnate together always stay together?
Do you ( as others that I have listen to) believe that there is a circle of souls, always bound and traveling with each other, life to life -planet to planet.

Joesus:
It is the belief that the sensory world is real, more real than the spirit within, that has created the contrast. That will continue to exist as the dual nature of continuance or Samsara, the birth and rebirth that is created in the momentum of karma when one propels consciousness thru time and space with beginnings and endings.
There are many ways to perceive the nature of karma and some believe it carries ramifications of good and evil but those concepts are attached to idealism. If one believes there to be opposing forces one will live their lives with the experience of both until they learn to discern the nature of creation.

Nice statement!

Joesus:
If Adam and Eve were to reunite in the central nervous system or the Tree of life, energy will rise through the Ida and travel down the Pingala to rise again in the Sushumna or spinal column in what is called Kundalini to complete an energetic that lights up the central nervous system producing what is called ascension and awakening consciousness. It is represented in the symbolism of the Caduceus. The two snakes are the Ida and Pingala, the central staff is the Sushumna or central spinal column. The snakes intertwine in and out of the chakras and the eagle wings fully open to represent the opening of the thousand petals of the 7th chakra or full human consciousness and enlightenment.

When I have meditated or doing yoga I have felt this energy from my lower part to the top of my head, sometimes it is so strong that I get dizzy. That's not healthy - is it? It goes away quickly but I worry that I may not be ready so I now back off sometimes when I feel it (get up walk around - change what I'm doing). Should I just go with it or wait? It is wonderful and I do know that my thinking (attitude?) is different since it began.
My brother tried a class on kundalini and he said he felt a burning pain, I told him to stop as that didn't sound right. he is older than me by 14 years and far more educated than me, so it was confusing that I would feel one way but he another.

Joesus:
The teachings of Jesus are the teachings of enlightenment passed on from one master to the next. Jesus was not the first Christed being to walk the earth, nor the first teach enlightenment. There have been many. The bible even mentions a priest by the name of Melchizedek who came to earth 2000 years before Jesus and prophesied the coming of Jesus. The story hints that he, (Melchizedek) wasn't born of a woman but instead manifested fully as an adult and left after performing his ministry the same way he came.

I searched the bible and can't find it - help me out...where?

Oh..perhaps you can answer a question that we have thrown around as a family. In the beginning The bible starts out as "God" but on the second page after all had been created and "the creation of man" begins it then states "the Lord God". Why?

...thanks for your patience and hearing out my Q's
+Quote Post
Enki
post Apr 13, 2009, 12:23 AM
Post #36

Supreme God

QUOTE(Joesus @ Apr 12, 2009, 07:14 PM) *

Common Joe, I wonder why you are resisting to my good will.

There is no resistance, only a different point of reference.

Hmmm, good.

It is just a good business, balance, order, harmony. Do not fog things behind the rhetoric.
When you narrow your personalities to a manageable few, I would imagine there would be less of a fog accompanying the rhetoric.

You know Joe, even during the Seminars of the Invisible College there should be few speakers otherwise the fog of noise dumps down the flavor of the rose of wisdom. And even during the cozy meetings of focus groups I prefer the group to tackle single certain topic, at least few of them.

It's not my fault..There is always a higher aspect of consciousness dealing the cards. I tend to surrender to that rather than conflicting multiple personalities.

Do not surrender, just negotiate. The 'higher aspects' must not forget that the secret that there is a secret should be kept in secret, at least revealed to restricted number of interesting guys and girls.

When question is asked Joe, try to edit the answer prior to posting, discard some ideas, if it is hard to discard just make some short remarks on paper for not keeping that within oneself. It is a practical advice of mine.

Btw Joe, did you like one of the Rings of Power I got as a present from Armenia, it is in the AIG related topic in Politics section? Hilarious is not it? A nice example of how to rule so called 'superpower', I should say. I think you are one of the few who can perceive the magnitude of the joke of some Great Unknowns, I guess.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Apr 13, 2009, 12:50 AM
Post #37

Supreme God

QUOTE(catseye @ Apr 13, 2009, 04:47 AM) *

I have read the Urantia book but breezed through most of it. I tend to lean toward the same side as many others in not believing it as a true source. It was easy to speculate that anyone with a lot of education and creativity could have written that along with the fact that there is nothing to back up the history of man it gives. I would probably give more credit to a man writing a story on immortality more than this.

There are truths within the Urantia book. The fault lay in the fact that it was inconsistently channeled thru more than one person, and where there were gaps, the authors surmised the filler.

Joesus:
The story of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden is symbolic of the mind turning outward from its neutral nature having a balance of both feminine and masculine qualities like the hermaphrodite and becoming separated and unbalanced as both masculine and feminine become absorbed in sensory activity of the world. Leaving the tree of immortality for the tree of knowledge of good and evil or duality man symbolically descends from a god like status to that of mortal experiencing a life that has a beginning and an end.

What does this say about angels? If they are on one hand the same (hermaphrodite) how can they also say
"now they will understand as we do, to know good from evil" ?

Humans are the example to freedom from exalted consciousness in the angelic realms. The absorption into exalted consciousness is a great distraction. A human can evolve in a single lifetime where as those who are so absorbed by the experience of God are often mesmerized for what is equal to many human lifetimes of experience in duality.

Are you also in the belief that we will become or revert back to this state?
Is this the understanding of twin flames? or souls?

Revert back to what state? Angelic realms?
Twin souls and twin flames can be two different things. A soul can split and reunite without spending lifetimes together. Twin flames are often two souls who have what is seen as a history, but no soul is bound to another any more than all souls, which are reflections of the One.

Does this thread of souls have a continence? Do all souls that live and incarnate together always stay together?
Not necessarily.

Do you ( as others that I have listen to) believe that there is a circle of souls, always bound and traveling with each other, life to life -planet to planet.

As others you have listened to? I guess you would have to determine if I believe what others believe. Beliefs change. I tend to let go of belief and allow for knowledge to come from the source it comes. Sometimes the outward appearance of it changes but basically the source is the same One.
But to answer your question souls are not bound together but are reflections of each other or of the One consciousness. Sometimes it appears that there are familiars, but it is still the One consciousness regardless of whether the experience creates a story of multiple apparitions of familiarity.
One has to look at time and space differently to realize the One Consciousness. Instead of seeing distance in between time and worlds one must see them as NOW.

When I have meditated or doing yoga I have felt this energy from my lower part to the top of my head, sometimes it is so strong that I get dizzy. That's not healthy - is it? It goes away quickly but I worry that I may not be ready so I now back off sometimes when I feel it (get up walk around - change what I'm doing). Should I just go with it or wait? It is wonderful and I do know that my thinking (attitude?) is different since it began.
My brother tried a class on kundalini and he said he felt a burning pain, I told him to stop as that didn't sound right. he is older than me by 14 years and far more educated than me, so it was confusing that I would feel one way but he another.

Forcing Kundalini is a waste of time. It can be like trying to run high voltage through a wire the thickness of a hair. There are things people do to force experiences and experiences are secondary to spiritual and physical evolution. One should look for a consistency of expanded awareness in all experiences rather than to dramatize the attachment to instant gratification and some idealized fascination with what enlightenment should look like.
I don't know what kind of Yoga or asanas you do, or what kind of meditation you do, so it would be difficult to comment on your experience without knowing.

Joesus:
The teachings of Jesus are the teachings of enlightenment passed on from one master to the next. Jesus was not the first Christed being to walk the earth, nor the first teach enlightenment. There have been many. The bible even mentions a priest by the name of Melchizedek who came to earth 2000 years before Jesus and prophesied the coming of Jesus. The story hints that he, (Melchizedek) wasn't born of a woman but instead manifested fully as an adult and left after performing his ministry the same way he came.

I searched the bible and can't find it - help me out...where?

King James Version Hebrews 7
1 For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;

2 To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;

3 Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually........

Oh..perhaps you can answer a question that we have thrown around as a family. In the beginning The bible starts out as "God" but on the second page after all had been created and "the creation of man" begins it then states "the Lord God". Why?

...thanks for your patience and hearing out my Q's

Because the manifestation of God has its origin in God the absolute which is the un-manifest. It is given presidence with the title of Lord or Father.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Apr 13, 2009, 01:07 AM
Post #38

Supreme God

QUOTE(Enki @ Apr 13, 2009, 05:23 AM) *

You know Joe, even during the Seminars of the Invisible College there should be few speakers otherwise the fog of noise dumps down the flavor of the rose of wisdom. And even during the cozy meetings of focus groups I prefer the group to tackle single certain topic, at least few of them.

There is ever only one voice which speaks truth. If the mind is too busy with relative idealisms and beliefs, it ends up hearing the many voices of belief and opinion. Therefore the fault is not in the speaker, which never tires and always gives, but the listener who hasn't the ability to hear the voice of truth.

Do not surrender, just negotiate. The 'higher aspects' must not forget that the secret that there is a secret should be kept in secret, at least revealed to restricted number of interesting guys and girls.

Negotiation is less effective than true surrender which is to unite with the One true voice. When there are two voices in negotiation there are always differences in opinion.

When question is asked Joe, try to edit the answer prior to posting, discard some ideas, if it is hard to discard just make some short remarks on paper for not keeping that within oneself. It is a practical advice of mine.

I try not to think so much in answering questions filled with so much thought. The questioner who thinks so much is usually sufficiently confused, and so to try and fit an answer to the many thoughts, in an attempt to hit a bulls-eye, is often a waste of time and energy.

Btw Joe, did you like one of the Rings of Power I got as a present from Armenia, it is in the AIG related topic in Politics section? Hilarious is not it? A nice example of how to rule so called 'superpower', I should say. I think you are one of the few who can perceive the magnitude of the joke of some Great Unknowns, I guess.

I guess.
+Quote Post
Enki
post Apr 13, 2009, 01:30 AM
Post #39

Supreme God

QUOTE(Joesus @ Apr 12, 2009, 10:07 PM) *

QUOTE(Enki @ Apr 13, 2009, 05:23 AM) *

There is ever only one voice which speaks truth. If the mind is too busy with relative idealisms and beliefs, it ends up hearing the many voices of belief and opinion. Therefore the fault is not in the speaker, which never tires and always gives, but the listener who hasn't the ability to hear the voice of truth.

I am talking about careful research and ontology shaping and not voices, possibly you misunderstood me. We really talk from different reference points. Btw, if to talk about the voices or the voice then I think that a human cannot be sure who really talks with him: a masturbating guy reading mantra and tripping under DMT somewhere in deep shit place in Calcutta or the source of eternal light. So I think humans should have scientific criteria of truth as well. Common sense tells us that. Sorry for vulgar comparison but let us speak candidly.

Negotiation is less effective than true surrender which is to unite with the One true voice. When there are two voices in negotiation there are always differences in opinion.

When one surrenders he/she looses his identity, and actually it is the same as loosing somehow the Freedom of Will. Differences in opinions is a sign of Democracy, absence of alternative and full surrender is a sign of Dictatorship. The one who is wiser should not incline the other to surrender, the one who is wiser should look for friendship. Do you feel difference Joe?

I try not to think so much in answering questions filled with so much thought. The questioner who thinks so much is usually sufficiently confused, and so to try and fit an answer to the many thoughts, in an attempt to hit a bulls-eye, is often a waste of time and energy.

Do not forget that each man should dwell harmoniously and happily at his level of knowledge and world perception. When you venture to move someone to another level you should be very careful as during the movement the person looses his happiness and harmony, passes through doubts and fear till reaches to the new level of harmony so to the happiness. If you initiate the move, then you take great responsibility, you cannot live a person on a half of a way, or tell him 'this is the door, go'. So that is why edit what you write and if you do not aware about each level of harmony, then you cannot move other people up safely, so in that case you should keep silence and start to look for the master who can inform you about the levels of harmony. I think you should understand me Joe.

I guess.

Good.
+Quote Post
catseye
post Apr 13, 2009, 01:47 AM
Post #40

Awakening

[quote name='Joesus' date='Apr 12, 2009, 09:50 PM' post='100398']
[
Revert back to what state? Angelic realms?

Hermaphrodites

Joesus:
As others you have listened to? I guess you would have to determine if I believe what others believe. Beliefs change. I tend to let go of belief and allow for knowledge to come from the source it comes. Sometimes the outward appearance of it changes but basically the source is the same One.

I guess I should have said, do you think- understand, propose as a knowledge- of the same as what I have listen to from others that have spoken on similar subjects.

Forcing Kundalini is a waste of time. It can be like trying to run high voltage through a wire the thickness of a hair. There are things people do to force experiences and experiences are secondary to spiritual and physical evolution. One should look for a consistency of expanded awareness in all experiences rather than to dramatize the attachment to instant gratification and some idealized fascination with what enlightenment should look like.
I don't know what kind of Yoga or asanas you do, or what kind of meditation you do, so it would be difficult to comment on your experience without knowing.

I never forced this (if it is kundalini) it just happens. My brother yes - and I never agreed that classes on it were correct.
How can I explain this...I do various poses that I am capable of. When I do them I clear my mind and surround my self in the emptiness around me...or no..I can't explain it, I just clear my mind and allow the breath to be my feeling and thought. I have only my intuition to guide me.
I don't hear voices...or anything of a grand nature but I have seen things that don't make any sense. Or - I will see people I know and don't know doing something (daily life)
Mediation - Same thing - I guide myself. I don't think all the different meditations makes a difference. Just clear my thoughts and feelings and concentrate on being still. Then swoosh...it is not a gratification but it is a good feeling. Sometimes I feel a presence but it is not unpleasant or dark. I am not as successful with this as I am yoga...I fall asleep.
I certainly don't claim to be ascended or enlighten...
I always sensed though that the presence gets annoyed with me for falling asleep.

+Quote Post
Joesus
post Apr 13, 2009, 11:15 AM
Post #41

Supreme God

QUOTE(catseye @ Apr 13, 2009, 06:47 AM) *

Hermaphrodites

Its not necessarily a reverting back to. The term Hermaphrodite is used because it represents gender neutrality. God is both un-manifest and manifest. The symbolism of the cross represents the male vertical absolute, and the horizontal broad feminine manifest, expanding outward at the bindhu point in both directions. Both are part and parcel to each other and can never be separated. The unification of stillness and movement is realized when the mind ascends the thought and experience of duality as separate from God.
QUOTE(catseye @ Apr 13, 2009, 06:47 AM) *

Joesus:

I guess I should have said, do you think- understand, propose as a knowledge- of the same as what I have listen to from others that have spoken on similar subjects.

I never forced this (if it is kundalini) it just happens. My brother yes - and I never agreed that classes on it were correct.
How can I explain this...I do various poses that I am capable of. When I do them I clear my mind and surround my self in the emptiness around me...or no..I can't explain it, I just clear my mind and allow the breath to be my feeling and thought. I have only my intuition to guide me.
I don't hear voices...or anything of a grand nature but I have seen things that don't make any sense. Or - I will see people I know and don't know doing something (daily life)
Mediation - Same thing - I guide myself. I don't think all the different meditations makes a difference. Just clear my thoughts and feelings and concentrate on being still. Then swoosh...it is not a gratification but it is a good feeling. Sometimes I feel a presence but it is not unpleasant or dark. I am not as successful with this as I am yoga...I fall asleep.
I certainly don't claim to be ascended or enlighten...
I always sensed though that the presence gets annoyed with me for falling asleep.

There is only One presence, it doesn't get annoyed nor does it favor any particular experience, it has no attachments. It is you that you sense, that gets disappointed or puts pressure on you to have a particular type of experience. This pressure if not recognized is enough to create tension or a headache if you don't let it go.

There are a couple of things that can cause discomfort in meditation. Stress releasing from the mind and body translates thru the nervous system. When the mind goes inward to touch the still absolute, the body settles into deep rest. The body has a natural function to metabolize and refresh itself. It does this when we sleep. In deep effective meditation the body relaxes much more quickly then it does through normal sleep patterns and so begins the process of healing or clearing itself of stress. Stress accumulates itself through impacting thoughts to the nervous system and they are both psychological and material. Emotions and feelings are jarring to the nervous system, a loud noise an intense feeling. Material stresses are in the chemicals that are in our food and water and the air we breathe. The cells in our body when the body is at rest have the ability to move these stresses out and to normalize.
Since the mind and body work together, when the mind stills itself and the body achieves rest, it is normal for the mind to become active again when the body becomes active in healing itself. We can experience the stress releasing as thoughts or memories, even experience emotions and sense oriented thoughts such as taste things that we have tasted at some time prior to the meditation and it could be something that was tasted years before.
Dreams are often influenced by stress releasing when we sleep at night. The stress release can mix itself with intuitive thoughts, but if the body is continually bombarded with material and psychological stresses the intuitive thought process is continually mired with the stress the body absorbs.

Falling asleep is normal for some who have stress in their body. Any natural meditation can induce this type of reaction. It usually means the body and mind are working to move stress out and the mind is not processing the action or mechanics because it isn't that interesting.
In the six months that I spent meditating 18 hours a day in training to teach I slept alot.

Some meditations such as guided meditations or visual meditations engage the mind in thought too much to allow for the mind and body to really settle down. Such a self hypnotic approach doesn't always allow for the effective stress release and expansion of consciousness. If one forces thought in any direction it can create a headache. The mind can never be forced, not even to clear itself. Thoughts are a natural part of effective meditation and it is important to allow them rather than to engage them. Some thoughts take the mind inward others take the mind outward.

Generally speaking thoughts invented from the surface of the mind to try and idealize experience and belief only keep the mind at a surface level. So not all meditative practices are effective.
+Quote Post
Lindsay
post Apr 13, 2009, 11:31 AM
Post #42

God

From: Markham (Thornhill), part of the greater Toronto area, the GTA, just north of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Member No.: 4838

INTERESTED...IN...ENLIGHTENMENT?
Check out
===============================

Hermann Harlos
--------00000--------
THE AWAKENING

A letter-guided Quest for mystical experience

Copyright © Hermann Harlos 2007

http://www.hharlos.com/

-----0000-----
Using the pen name. Arminius. HH writes at www.wondercafe.ca
==========================================================================================
=====
... We must abandon everything in order to become nothing; we must empty ourselves to be filled with the light of God. The most important preparation for your Awakening is to become nothing.

Speaking of nothing, you may have wondered why I started cosmic progression with zero rather than one. Apart from explaining to you the Octagon of Cosmic Progression, and designing my letters along the points and stages of that progression, which necessitated starting with zero, I wanted to demonstrate to you that any numeric sequence that truly begins at the beginning must necessarily begin with zero. Zero is the first number, not one, and the first ten numbers are zero to nine.

The concept of zero is the most important mathematical, philosophical, and spiritual concept. To understand anything we must understand nothing, and to understand everything we must understand nothing. Zero contains a limitless number of positive numbers and a limitless number of negative numbers. Zero is the mother of all numbers. Zero is all numbers. Zero is nothing. Zero is everything. Zero constitutes the unification of all polar opposites – zero is God. The understanding of zero is at the root of all understanding, yet the realization of this came to us only relatively recently, during the High Middle Ages, via the Arabic culture, at the various contact points between East and West, as in Spain, Sicily, and the Christian Crusader States of the Middle East.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Apr 13, 2009, 11:50 AM
Post #43

Supreme God

QUOTE(Enki @ Apr 13, 2009, 06:30 AM) *

I am talking about careful research and ontology shaping and not voices, possibly you misunderstood me. We really talk from different reference points. Btw, if to talk about the voices or the voice then I think that a human cannot be sure who really talks with him: a masturbating guy reading mantra and tripping under DMT somewhere in deep shit place in Calcutta or the source of eternal light. So I think humans should have scientific criteria of truth as well. Common sense tells us that. Sorry for vulgar comparison but let us speak candidly.

I agree that guidance supersedes the mental masturbation of egoic self indulgence and what takes place in self referral and egoic pride.

When one surrenders he/she looses his identity, and actually it is the same as loosing somehow the Freedom of Will. Differences in opinions is a sign of Democracy, absence of alternative and full surrender is a sign of Dictatorship. The one who is wiser should not incline the other to surrender, the one who is wiser should look for friendship. Do you feel difference Joe?

You misunderstand the surrender I speak of. Union of body and spirit is a surrender of delusion and fear to something more substantial, not a negotiation between these two different things. The illusion that they are separate is an ongoing democratic belief created by the ego, and the ego negotiates through a delusion that its own internal voice of fear and belief is spirit. Without competent guidance and a point of surrender the negotiation goes on for thousands of lifetimes and nothing is ever seen or experienced clearly.

Do not forget that each man should dwell harmoniously and happily at his level of knowledge and world perception. When you venture to move someone to another level you should be very careful as during the movement the person looses his happiness and harmony, passes through doubts and fear till reaches to the new level of harmony so to the happiness. If you initiate the move, then you take great responsibility, you cannot live a person on a half of a way, or tell him 'this is the door, go'. So that is why edit what you write and if you do not aware about each level of harmony, then you cannot move other people up safely, so in that case you should keep silence and start to look for the master who can inform you about the levels of harmony. I think you should understand me Joe.

I understand you. You believe that free will is easily dissipated for the illusions of others, and that each individual is subject to voices that are not manifest from the individual in reflection of their own beliefs. As such each individual can be victimized by forces not created from ones own self.

It does appear to the individual ego as such, if one can not discern the voice of their true Self, when it is mired by the loud chatter of the egoic voice which mired in belief and opinion, which is self destructive and fear based.

This process is part and parcel to growth. If a parent tries to keep their child from putting the hand on the hot stove or from falling, the child does not learn the difference between pain and pleasure. Without the contrast of belief and opinion and the suffering it creates, it does not gain the experience to know the difference in suffering and Bliss. It is for this very reason the hand of God does not sweep down upon the earth to remove free will and lobotomize the human intellect with one complete experience of Blissful being. In order to experience ones self as the Creator of life one has to know what is inside of ones Self before one can be an effective creator. With the ego as it is it would be difficult to assume humanity would not easily destroy itself in an impulse of anger if given full human ability without first developing a sense of reality or the consciousness to wield the power.
The truth of the matter is..that even the example of Truth has always been present as the contrast to human egoic suffering. The traditions of ascending ignorance has been sometimes kept from the ignorant for the reason that humanity has not been ready for it. But those that have had their reason to hold truth and example back have also made the choice to bring it forward when humanity is ready for more. These truths have been available for those who have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
Always there are a few who are fearful enough to wonder if children should be tempted by the car keys that are laying on the dining room table thinking that the kids are just evil enough to steal them and take the car out for a joy ride that will end in their destruction. But then there are those who are a bit more optimistic as well.

You seem to have picked a side, or at least a direction of thought in what should or shouldn't be.

+Quote Post
catseye
post Apr 13, 2009, 04:54 PM
Post #44

Awakening

There is only One presence, it doesn't get annoyed nor does it favor any particular experience, it has no attachments. It is you that you sense, that gets disappointed or puts pressure on you to have a particular type of experience. This pressure if not recognized is enough to create tension or a headache if you don't let it go.

Oh gosh here I go with the questions again...So what are guides, or masters? Although I don't like the word master as I believe we can only master ourselves. But in eastern religions they believe they work with guides, masters or a hierarchy ...? In the physical world and in the spiritual plane.

In the six months that I spent meditating 18 hours a day in training to teach I slept alot.

18 hours a day, Joesus? I would be out - of - my - mind.
err.....but I guess that's the point....LOL

Generally speaking thoughts invented from the surface of the mind to try and idealize experience and belief only keep the mind at a surface level. So not all meditative practices are effective.

what meditative practices do you suggest for the beginner?

I appreciate all the time you take to write - : )

Thanks for the link Lindsay !
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Apr 13, 2009, 06:04 PM
Post #45

Supreme God

QUOTE(catseye @ Apr 13, 2009, 09:54 PM) *

Oh gosh here I go with the questions again...So what are guides, or masters? Although I don't like the word master as I believe we can only master ourselves. But in eastern religions they believe they work with guides, masters or a hierarchy ...? In the physical world and in the spiritual plane.

People tune into lots of voices. The masters are those who have mastered themselves and live in complete Union with spirit.
The "I and my Father are One" "What the Father witness in me I witness in the Father" Kind of union. A surrender of the ego to the One consciousness.
When one is fully surrendered to the One they are tapped into what is called "Spirit" "The Voice of God" "The Holy Spirit" the "Masters."
Anyone who has mastered themselves speaks from the same source regardless of how you view the personality and what the voice sounds like in the experience of listening to sounds.

QUOTE(catseye @ Apr 13, 2009, 09:54 PM) *

what meditative practices do you suggest for the beginner?

Those that worked for the experienced masters who used meditation to achieve results the quickest.

There are many names but basically meditation that directs the mind toward the source of everything, where the mind is immersed in the absolute. It is there that the mind is freed from the limitations of temporary beliefs and the stress of egoic identity that is fear based.

There are two ways to enlightenment.. expand the intellect and remove all of the stress from the central nervous system, or remove all of the stress from the central nervous system and expand the intellect. happy.gif
+Quote Post
Enki
post Apr 13, 2009, 10:01 PM
Post #46

Supreme God

QUOTE(Joesus @ Apr 13, 2009, 08:50 AM) *

I agree that guidance supersedes the mental masturbation of egoic self indulgence and what takes place in self referral and egoic pride.

No I did not say that. In the paragraph above I said nothing about guidance and moreover about ego. I intentionally avoided that dangerous word. I consider the word ego as a misleading category. I said very clearly what I said: those who hear, experience voices cannot be sure who exactly talks with them on distance. That is what I said Joe. So that is why scientific method should be an important reference point verifying suspicious fogs of the spiritual experience.

You misunderstand the surrender I speak of. Union of body and spirit is a surrender of delusion and fear to something more substantial, not a negotiation between these two different things. The illusion that they are separate is an ongoing democratic belief created by the ego, and the ego negotiates through a delusion that its own internal voice of fear and belief is spirit. Without competent guidance and a point of surrender the negotiation goes on for thousands of lifetimes and nothing is ever seen or experienced clearly.

Under surrender you somehow understand killing of the so called ego (though you use word Union), in my terminology it is equal to loosing some elements of Freedom of Will, but as I try to avoid usage of the word Ego because I consider it a misleading category for thinking, I do not discourse the subject following your ontology. Discard the word Ego and then we can talk on the subject.

I understand you. You believe that free will is easily dissipated for the illusions of others, and that each individual is subject to voices that are not manifest from the individual in reflection of their own beliefs. As such each individual can be victimized by forces not created from ones own self.

No, you understand me wrongly, I do not believe in what you said Joe. I was talking about Levels and about moving people from one Level to another in a safe way, so to preserve Harmony and to provide Happiness to each at his level of the reality perception.

It does appear to the individual ego as such, if one can not discern the voice of their true Self, when it is mired by the loud chatter of the egoic voice which mired in belief and opinion, which is self destructive and fear based.

This process is part and parcel to growth. If a parent tries to keep their child from putting the hand on the hot stove or from falling, the child does not learn the difference between pain and pleasure. Without the contrast of belief and opinion and the suffering it creates, it does not gain the experience to know the difference in suffering and Bliss. It is for this very reason the hand of God does not sweep down upon the earth to remove free will and lobotomize the human intellect with one complete experience of Blissful being. In order to experience ones self as the Creator of life one has to know what is inside of ones Self before one can be an effective creator. With the ego as it is it would be difficult to assume humanity would not easily destroy itself in an impulse of anger if given full human ability without first developing a sense of reality or the consciousness to wield the power.
The truth of the matter is..that even the example of Truth has always been present as the contrast to human egoic suffering. The traditions of ascending ignorance has been sometimes kept from the ignorant for the reason that humanity has not been ready for it. But those that have had their reason to hold truth and example back have also made the choice to bring it forward when humanity is ready for more. These truths have been available for those who have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
Always there are a few who are fearful enough to wonder if children should be tempted by the car keys that are laying on the dining room table thinking that the kids are just evil enough to steal them and take the car out for a joy ride that will end in their destruction. But then there are those who are a bit more optimistic as well.

You seem to have picked a side, or at least a direction of thought in what should or shouldn't be.

We utilize quite different ontologies. As I said before I think that the word Ego as a category of thinking must be discarded. It will be more convenient to utilize basics of the Data Base theory to deal with the subject. In that case we can convert the subject to more scientific-based terminology.
I shall need a lot of time, to translate what you wrote above into my ontology to explain you the differences between mine and your understandings of the matter. Even the word Truth is a quite relative category.
Consider what I said functionally: you have a real person whom you tell something, as e.g. a teacher you should select a set of knowledge, spiced in a way so by providing which you shall not disturb the inner harmony of a person in a way that he slowly, harmoniously and what is most important happily should dwell in the world. If you are not able to provide in portions a set of knowledge in the best way possible, then, I think you personally should learn from another how to arrange the set of knowledge to be imparted to a pupil. In case if you impart some knowledge in irregular way you run danger to transform a pupil's inner world irregularly, irregular transformation may cause irregular consequences.

Btw Joe, while quoting my words you copy paste the name of the quoter wrongly, please note that my words are quoted in your quotes under your and not my name. Hope you did that by mistake Joe. I corrected the quotes. So, please, do not make such mistakes in future Joe.
+Quote Post
Enki
post Apr 13, 2009, 10:06 PM
Post #47

Supreme God

QUOTE(Joesus @ Apr 13, 2009, 03:04 PM) *

There are two ways to enlightenment.. expand the intellect and remove all of the stress from the central nervous system, or remove all of the stress from the central nervous system and expand the intellect. happy.gif

Hmmm, how interesting.
+Quote Post
Joesus
post Apr 13, 2009, 11:49 PM
Post #48

Supreme God

QUOTE(Enki @ Apr 14, 2009, 03:01 AM) *

No I did not say that. In the paragraph above I said nothing about guidance and moreover about ego. I intentionally avoided that dangerous word. I consider the word ego as a misleading category. I said very clearly what I said: those who hear, experience voices cannot be sure who exactly talks with them on distance. That is what I said Joe. So that is why scientific method should be an important reference point verifying suspicious fogs of the spiritual experience.

I know what you said and that is why I said what I said. Scientific precedence requires authoritative guidance. The ego when mired by superstition and belief hears all kinds of mind chatter based on fear and illusion. It is guidance that helps one discern Absolute truth from relative truth. Once one is established in absolute truth, false or relative truths are put into perspective.

Under surrender you somehow understand killing of the so called ego (though you use word Union), in my terminology it is equal to loosing some elements of Freedom of Will, but as I try to avoid usage of the word Ego because I consider it a misleading category for thinking, I do not discourse the subject following your ontology. Discard the word Ego and then we can talk on the subject.

Discard your boundaries of likes and dislikes and we can include what has already been said with greater understanding rather than narrow meaning into prejudice and negativity.

I understand you, I just come from a different point of reference. Fear is what keeps man in illusion and complacency. A good teacher doesn't waste time with someone who has no commitment to being a student. Everyone likes their level of comfort and far be it for me to make one uncomfortable. In fact it is rather impossible for me to do that. If I could it would mean I could take ones free will and direct their thoughts and emotions for them, rather than they making the choice to identify with what makes them comfortable or not. So you see we come from a different point of reference. One can only be responsible for what they choose to believe or understand. If someone wants more and I am the vehicle for their more, then I give them what they want, although sometimes they don't understand what they want. When the identification with relative truths misleads them and distances them from the voice of the heart, it helps to guide one back to the voice that is real. Because there is no set standard for belief and reaction to fear and illusion, there is no set standard for the teacher to act. The teacher must be flexible enough to understand what the nature of the heart is and what Truth is to the heart, and how to discern relative truths of belief and superstition from absolute truth of the heart.

No, you understand me wrongly, I do not believe in what you said Joe. I was talking about Levels and about moving people from one Level to another in a safe way, so to preserve Harmony and to provide Happiness to each at his level of the reality perception.

Relative happiness is conditioned to belief and fear of loss. If something is taken away attachment creates angst and unhappiness. If a child loses its toy it becomes unhappy. The parent knows that the child will get over it if the child gives its attention to something else. Relative happiness is fickle and childlike.
Harmony exists within the fickle feelings of attachment that bring happiness and sadness. One can be taught to find it regardless of what feeling transpires due to egoic delusion of childlike attachment to feelings based on fear of loss created from such attachments. It would be a waste of time trying to keep the delusions of childlike behavior in place while directing the awareness to something greater. Change is disliked very much to the ego and its illusions of attachment. Discomfort is sometimes relative to the letting go of attachment. Pushing someone past their comfort levels which keep them deluded and limited is what is called compassion, that is the nature of the universe in evolution. Love combined with wisdom, to cut away illusions of the ego and its fixation with limitation as identity.

We utilize quite different ontologies.

Sounds like an opportunity to stretch the mind beyond conditional reasoning to find common ground above and beyond idealization of relative truth fixated on specific language.

As I said before I think that the word Ego as a category of thinking must be discarded. It will be more convenient to utilize basics of the Data Base theory to deal with the subject. In that case we can convert the subject to more scientific-based terminology.
I shall need a lot of time, to translate what you wrote above into my ontology to explain you the differences between mine and your understandings of the matter. Even the word Truth is a quite relative category.
Consider what I said functionally: you have a real person whom you tell something, as e.g. a teacher you should select a set of knowledge, spiced in a way so by providing which you shall not disturb the inner harmony of a person in a way that he slowly, harmoniously and what is most important happily should dwell in the world. If you are not able to provide in portions a set of knowledge in the best way possible, then, I think you personally should learn from another how to arrange the set of knowledge to be imparted to a pupil. In case if you impart some knowledge in irregular way you run danger to transform a pupil's inner world irregularly, irregular transformation may cause irregular consequences.

If the inner harmony is real and more real than the illusions of a disturbed ego, it cannot be any more disturbed than it is when it is hidden by belief. It can however be revealed or exposed within the relative boundaries of belief, superstition and happiness.
There is a saying. The bud is destroyed to reveal the flower, the child dies to reveal the man.

1 Cor 13:11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

I also find this parable revealing of the meanings to harmony and happiness..

Mark 13:
49 I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

50 But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished!

51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.

53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

The ontology as you call it is based on truth universal rather than egoic truth of belief and levels of relative comfort and happiness. It is directed toward the understanding of attachment and how it degrades the ability to experience reality.
+Quote Post
catseye
post Apr 15, 2009, 10:32 AM
Post #49

Awakening

A comment to comment with in comments

Starfish

Once upon a time there was a wise man who used to go to the ocean to do his writing. He had a habit of walking on the beach before he began his work. One day he was walking along the shore. As he looked down the beach, he saw a human figure moving like a dancer. He smiled to himself to think of someone who would dance to the day. So he began to walk faster to catch up.

As he got closer, he saw that it was a young man and the young man wasn't dancing, but instead he was reaching down to the shore, picking up something and very gently throwing it into the ocean.

As he got closer he called out, "Good morning! What are you doing?"

The young man paused, looked up and replied, "Throwing starfish in the ocean."

"I guess I should have asked, why are you throwing starfish in the ocean?"

"The sun is up and the tide is going out. And if I don't throw them in they'll die."

"But, young man, don't you realize that there are miles and miles of beach and starfish all along it. You can't possibly make a difference!"

The young man listened politely. Then bent down, picked up another starfish and threw it into the sea, past the breaking waves and said- "It made a difference for that one."

How many "starfish" do you come across in a day?

- Author Unknown
+Quote Post
Hey Hey
post Apr 15, 2009, 05:13 PM
Post #50

Supreme God

Group: Full Member
Member No.: 845

QUOTE(catseye @ Apr 15, 2009, 04:32 PM) *

Starfish

Once upon a time there was a wise man who used to go to the ocean to do his writing. He had a habit of walking on the beach before he began his work. One day he was walking along the shore. As he looked down the beach, he saw a human figure moving like a dancer. He smiled to himself to think of someone who would dance to the day. So he began to walk faster to catch up.

As he got closer, he saw that it was a young man and the young man wasn't dancing, but instead he was reaching down to the shore, picking up something and very gently throwing it into the ocean.

As he got closer he called out, "Good morning! What are you doing?"

The young man paused, looked up and replied, "Throwing starfish in the ocean."

"I guess I should have asked, why are you throwing starfish in the ocean?"

"The sun is up and the tide is going out. And if I don't throw them in they'll die."

"But, young man, don't you realize that there are miles and miles of beach and starfish all along it. You can't possibly make a difference!"

The young man listened politely. Then bent down, picked up another starfish and threw it into the sea, past the breaking waves and said- "It made a difference for that one."

How many "starfish" do you come across in a day?

- Author Unknown
Surely that should be 'within' ?
+Quote Post
catseye
post Apr 15, 2009, 09:42 PM
Post #51

Awakening

name='Hey Hey' date='Apr 15, 2009, 02:13 PM' post='100504']

I appreciate the correction Hey Hey. I wrote it the way I choose to.
With all the typo's, grammatical errors, and creative styles I have seen by others, I am thankful for your undivided attention.
+Quote Post
Hey Hey
post Apr 17, 2009, 06:32 AM
Post #52

Supreme God

QUOTE(catseye @ Apr 16, 2009, 03:42 AM) *

With all the typo's, grammatical errors, and creative styles I have seen by others, I am thankful for your undivided attention.
My ditty did not warrant a reply as such. I had merely hoped to extend the fun in your 'comments'. Attached Image
+Quote Post
catseye
post Apr 17, 2009, 07:39 PM
Post #53

Awakening

QUOTE(Hey Hey @ Apr 17, 2009, 03:32 AM) *

QUOTE(catseye @ Apr 16, 2009, 03:42 AM) *

My ditty did not warrant a reply as such. I had merely hoped to extend the fun in your 'comments'.

OMG, Hey Hey - I'm sorry...I really do need to lighten up sometimes. But ya know what...you keep on correcting me! There are times it is good to be the Teacher !! And I really do appreciate it.

"Intelligence is not the ability to store information, but to know where to find it."

"Strange is our situation here on earth. Each of us comes for a short visit, not knowing why, yet sometimes seeming to divine a purpose. From the standpoint of daily life, however, there is one thing we do know: that man is here for the sake of other men - above all for those upon whose smiles and well-being our own happiness depends."

"The important thing is not to stop questioning"

-Albert Einstein
+Quote Post
Hey Hey
post Apr 18, 2009, 12:54 PM
Post #54

Supreme God

QUOTE(catseye @ Apr 18, 2009, 01:39 AM) *
OMG, Hey Hey - I'm sorry...I really do need to lighten up sometimes. But ya know what...you keep on correcting me! There are times it is good to be the Teacher !! And I really do appreciate it.
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Enki
post Apr 21, 2009, 01:35 PM
Post #55

Supreme God

I shall comment later on Joe. I am sorry.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th July 2019 - 07:24 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

BrainMeta is supported by:

The Neurological Foundation & CerebralHealth.com

BrainMeta is enhanced by:

UVISI: Universal Virtual Intelligence Singularity Infinity
info@uvisi.com