Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Jesus Christ is a HOAX
Tone
post Jul 08, 2006, 01:49 PM
Post #1

Overlord

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 4916

because its the same story under different names, like the virgin queen semiramis and her savior son, tammuz. or the virgin Isis and her savior sun horus. research it. jesus never existed.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
maximus242
post Jul 08, 2006, 02:10 PM
Post #2

God

Member No.: 4768

tongue.gif He was probably a real person, however its likely that the stories surrounding him are false. Many of Egypts gods were real people as well, they didnt have supernatural powers, but they were Kings and Queens who made themselves appear like Gods.
+Quote Post
Enki
post Jul 08, 2006, 02:25 PM
Post #3

Supreme God

Member No.: 3458

QUOTE(Tone @ Jul 08, 10:49 AM) *

because its the same story under different names, like the virgin queen semiramis and her savior son, tammuz. or the virgin Isis and her savior sun horus. research it. jesus never existed.

Let me put some woods in fire, but with other purpose in mind. Below please consider the official Herb of Vatican together with the Shield (the Shield changes periodically with each new Pope). Print it, take a pen and make the Herb contours. You will be surprised by noting that the contours of the Herb of the Holly See depict an insect known in the old Egypt as Scarab (Scarabaeus). Funny is not it? laugh.gif

http://www.vatican.va/immagini/icona_valencia_inc.jpg

http://www.unitours.com/images/individual/...aul-II.jpg2.jpg

http://www.christusrex.org/www1/citta/P-Coat.jpg

But that does not mean Mr. Tone that Jesus Christ did not exist. Believe me, I know.
+Quote Post
lucid_dream
post Jul 08, 2006, 04:42 PM
Post #4

God

Group: Full Member
Member No.: 956

http://www.jesusdressup.com

+Quote Post
OnlyNow
post Jul 08, 2006, 06:13 PM
Post #5

Overlord

Member No.: 4822

QUOTE(lucid_dream @ Jul 08, 04:42 PM) *

Former Catholic, l_d?
+Quote Post
lucid_dream
post Jul 08, 2006, 07:04 PM
Post #6

God

Group: Full Member
Member No.: 956

I grew up with it but rejected it as lies at an early age
+Quote Post
post Jul 08, 2006, 08:28 PM
Post #7

Unregistered

Tone: "Jesus never existed." How can You be so sure ?
Enki: "Believe me, I know." How do You know ? Did You meet Jesus in Your past life ?
+Quote Post
Enki
post Jul 09, 2006, 01:59 AM
Post #8

Supreme God

QUOTE(Guest @ Jul 08, 05:28 PM) *

Enki: "Believe me, I know." How do You know ? Did You meet Jesus in Your past life ?

It is not your business of ''how do I know''.

In my opinion that person existed in real. I think that one day when Vatican will be forced to open its archives mankind will be very seriously surprised. I think that Joseph will do that, he has no other choice. Or leak of information will be organized from inside.

The great task is to persuade Christians and Muslims to make their holly writings commented and incline them to accept that some texts which are present in their spiritual literature (which are very aggressive, initiate intolerance and disrespect to other religions and ethnic groups, and forecast occupation of our planet and extermination of majority of humans by extraterrestrial powers presenting themselves as divine beings laugh.gif , the later is a jokee), which authorship is traditionally supposed to be assigned personally to God, are not written under God’s direct inspiration and must be edited very seriously or special comments and explanations MUST be obligatory provided in the Footnotes of each page in ALL the versions of the Bible as well as of Koran being printed on our planet. That must be internationally monitored. That is the only way to stop extremism on our planet.

The spell must be neutralized.

If it is not be possible to be done, then a new scientifically justified, ontologically multi-level religion will born, based on Morals situated on Scientific Wisdom and for which mankind’s historic experience is an important option, it will theologically and mythological absorb the mentioned two religions as well as some others, thus pushing mankind to new horizons of the reality perception.

That must be done as soon as possible. And gentlemen and spirits who have sufficient financial recourses must venture to implement that idea globally (otherwise the Spirit of Wisdom & the Great Old Democrate will not permit them to enter into the Republic of Heavens after their life path get to the end) . Consultations with philosophers and other creatures, sometimes drinking tea with the Spirit of Wisdom, world-wide is strongly recommended. The Wisdom which made Men free from fluxes of the Nature must overlord!

Christianity and Islam are too old, their scriptures are ReadOnly, their Log files are too old, the Software is not upgraded for approximately 1500-2000 years, the Temp directory is overcrowded.

We need to archive them, format something and Install new progressive Software with good virus protection engine. I think that the well forgotten Spirit of Wisdom may seriously help in that task. laugh.gif

I am sorry in advance for such a specific, funny, and mystical text which some may consider as absurd and a nonsense of the Cheshire Cat.
+Quote Post
maximus242
post Jul 09, 2006, 11:23 AM
Post #9

God

Member No.: 4768

The Vatican has always had close ties with ancient egypt tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Enki
post Jul 09, 2006, 11:38 AM
Post #10

Supreme God

QUOTE(maximus242 @ Jul 09, 08:23 AM) *

The Vatican has always had close ties with ancient egypt tongue.gif

Saliman (the Pope) is a powerful wizard. wink.gif

Howl (a nice cute sexy wizard J'enkins Pentragor dressed in Harlequins camisole) and Princes Sofi (а nice girl with great spiritual power) are destined to hide in the Moving Castle of Hayao Miyazaki from evil but pretending to be good wizard Saliman (http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/castle/ ). laugh.gif

Saliman/Sauron/Saruman …
+Quote Post
Enki
post Aug 01, 2006, 05:32 PM
Post #11

Supreme God

And what is the most interesting in that entire story, nobody cares.

It looks like that Saliman is a very powerful wizard indeed.

But who knows...
+Quote Post
morpheous
post Aug 01, 2006, 06:56 PM
Post #12

Aspiring

Member No.: 5412

Preparation would seem to be the right thing. An event that shapes the world should be accepted and not necessarily rejected out of hand. It matters not whether Jesus existed, suffered, died, remained dead, married, had children, remained single, etc, etc.

The messenger can be sacrificed. The message remains.

With God, all things are possible.
+Quote Post
Enki
post Aug 03, 2006, 02:01 AM
Post #13

Supreme God

QUOTE(morpheous @ Aug 01, 03:56 PM) *

Preparation would seem to be the right thing. An event that shapes the world should be accepted and not necessarily rejected out of hand. It matters not whether Jesus existed, suffered, died, remained dead, married, had children, remained single, etc, etc.

The messenger can be sacrificed. The message remains.

With God, all things are possible.

Conventional Sufi approach Morpheous. Don’t you think that it is too primitive? The message can be diverted, deluded, changed, made wrong etc, thus serve to the needs of absolutely other party. He did not put on paper his message personally (at least there is no such info that such a text exists). Besides, it looks like that he did not care to put it on paper. He just was writing on sand. You have second hand copy-paste message.

Some things are possible with the God if people correctly do understand What is God. But as I guess, up to now, people do not even percept the meaning of that word. People are slaves of that misunderstanding. Contemporary people should be explained what is the Hell and what is the Heavens (if such places do exist). The explanation must be scientific one. People should understand that they may go to the Hell (if such place exists) due to some very specific peculiarities of the nature's structure, and they should scientifically understand how they can avoid of getting there. And who knows, maybe one day, people will have means to help some creatures who got into the unpleasant places, due to natural circumstances, to start to dwell in much better and comfortable conditions right there.

The religion of Jesus Christ and his church destroyed Roman civilization, burned the remnants of Alexandrian Library, shut down for 1000 years all major educational centers in Europe, postponed mankind development for 1500 years (up to renaissance), and introduced Holly Inquisition. If not the plague of the Middle Ages and the fire in London in 1666 and proper reconstruction of that great city by Sir Christopher Wren, then Jesus aggressive followers would continue to retard mankind development for very long period of time. Our planet up to now is not ready to rebuff any extraterrestrial invasion due to Christianity and Islam. And when someone tells that he will come with great power over the clouds and will destroy all the sinner except his lovely followers, then interesting ideas about the nature of Jesus come across my mind.

When people live in miserable conditions they are much more apt to commit horrible sins that if they live in proper conditions in well and Wisely constructed cities and societies. I can object and prove in any discussion that Jesus himself was not well aware about the true structure of the Heavens he was talking about, or he was after some quite specific aims not told to anybody. But, whatsoever, he delivered some message, which later on was revised (by some 'people') in a way that the sense of the original copy is slightly notable.

So, as you see, different variants are possible. Quite many different interpretations.

I guess he did something wrong, or we do not have full information about real roots of the message.

Maybe Jesus is a good guy, but his religion and his church have specific strange options. You see the Log and Dll files of his religion are read-only.

Any Christian may say that it is so because Satan is very powerful creature and seeks ways how to divert mankind from the right path and that is why the Log and Dll files of Christian doctrine are read-only to protect it from viruses generated by Satan. And you know even that explanation may sound reasonable, but reasonable in case if God is considred NOT ALL Mighty!!!

But all suppositions are not valid because there is no certainty. That is why only the scientific approach may bring some light to the topic. In my opinion if the Heavens and Hell exist, then it is wiser to negotiate establishment of some sort of peace among them and if not, then mankind guided by Wisdom should become the third party and start to Overlord all over the Universe. And in any case the mankind must has well organized military power to be able to resist ANY possible extraterrestrial invasion (or manipulation) in future.

That is why new Philosophy must be introduced which will fundamentally diminish influences of the negative sides of Christianity, Islam and other religions.

Those who want to venture development of that philosophy can contact me (enkiandsumer@gmail.com). I will help with great pleasure.

And you will see Morpheous, how the true message can be delivered by Enki via Internet in ASCII format. laugh.gif

We will welcome you Morpheous to our new Innovated Matrix. laugh.gif
+Quote Post
code buttons
post Aug 07, 2006, 08:44 PM
Post #14

Supreme God

Member No.: 4556

QUOTE(Enki @ Jul 08, 11:25 AM) *

You will be surprised by noting that the contours of the Herb of the Holly See depict an insect known in the old Egypt as Scarab (Scarabaeus).

And notice his hat. Which resembles the mouth of a fish. Why? The age of Pisces! Which lasted 2 thousand years and just ended 2 years ago. Little nuances here and there. Wrinkles they couldn't cover-up or dispose of properly that lead the trained eye to the true origins of Christianity.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th July 2019 - 07:35 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright © BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

BrainMeta is supported by:

The Neurological Foundation & CerebralHealth.com

BrainMeta is enhanced by:

UVISI: Universal Virtual Intelligence Singularity Infinity
info@uvisi.com