Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Department of Positive Out of Body Possibilities, Communicating with out of body people
Tim4848
post Apr 15, 2007, 08:57 PM
Post #1

Aspiring

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 9841

To whom it may concern,

If out of body people believe they are still having electrical thoughts, and now that we have companies like Cyberkinetics, who can communicate with electrical thoughts, why not make this possibility a reality?

Thank you,
Tim

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
lucid_dream
post Apr 15, 2007, 08:59 PM
Post #2

God

Group: Full Member
Member No.: 956

what possibility?
+Quote Post
Hey Hey
post Apr 16, 2007, 01:11 AM
Post #3

Supreme God

Member No.: 845

L_D, I think he means to communicate with out of body people (as his post title indicates).

Of course, cyberkineticsinc have developed systems for direct neural sensing in the brain. If you're out of it, then ????

But, cyberkinetics.co.uk state ...

'Cyberkinetics regards the Human body as a Cybernetic bio-organism which is sustained at Molecular level by a Trinity of three forms of Energy generated from the interaction of Matter and Anti-matter to produce Light Energy, Dark Energy and the combination of Light and Dark Energy. Cyberkinetics uses the Trinity Concept in much of its protocol, having regard to the Universal Law of interdependency and interaction of three forms to create the whole, as in the case of muscle testing to assess the status of its Health and/or Homeostasis across the Sub-Physical, Physical and Meta-Physical levels of the Human Body using the Binary, Analogue and Molecular Systems of communication and control.'

... so they are just lunatics.

Which of these is referred to Tim?
+Quote Post
Tim4848
post Apr 16, 2007, 12:41 PM
Post #4

Aspiring

Thank you Hey Hey,

I believe that BrainGate can be modified to work with OBE people, and future OBE afterlife people as well.

Thank you,
Tim
+Quote Post
Tim4848
post Apr 21, 2007, 07:49 PM
Post #5

Aspiring

If you have time, check the web for all the articles under BrainGate.

Then feel free to ask me any questions you would like.

I am only as good a what I have to work with.

Thank you,
Tim

+Quote Post
Tim4848
post Apr 24, 2007, 07:20 PM
Post #6

Aspiring

To whom it may concern,

Please fill free to let me know what you really think.

Do you believe OBE or NDE are just dreams?

Please feel free to commit good or bad,I am only as good as what I have to work with.

Thank you,
Tim
+Quote Post
lcsglvr
post Apr 25, 2007, 01:43 PM
Post #7

Aspiring

Member No.: 7523

It all sounds ridiculous to me. Is there any empirical studies that have looked at these things that you know of, Tim4848?

What do you mean by out of body experiences? They 'see' themselves, for example, on an operating table or sleeping?
+Quote Post
Tim4848
post Apr 26, 2007, 12:14 AM
Post #8

Aspiring

QUOTE(lcsglvr @ Apr 25, 2007, 11:43 AM) *

It all sounds ridiculous to me. Is there any empirical studies that have looked at these things that you know of, Tim4848?

What do you mean by out of body experiences? They 'see' themselves, for example, on an operating table or sleeping?

Good questions Icsglvr,

Why do you feel it is ridiculous?

I didn't know how to feel about mine, because I had never heard of it before I had mine.
They say now that 10% of people will have one at some point in there life.
Now they say that they need proof when you have one, but they don't really explain what type of proof they need.

I believe I could build a devise that could be used as proof, but that would be to easy.
I believe we need to attack this possibility from every side, teach people about this possibility on the front end before they might have one, I believe we need to compare this to other percentage defects. Example, when things happen in this world, we seam to notice. It might take us a while to notice that washing your hands cut down on a lot of problems, so it could be safe to say, that we could go a lot further into this topic.

Example, somebody mights say that it would be impossible for this to happen, I would have to say it would be easy, when you take in to effect that our mind is built off of energy, and science already knows that energy can not be made. That in it self, leaves it as a possibility.

We have experts in all fields, but when was the last time we ask a majority of these different people, questions about things that might help us with this theory?

Example:
If all of our cells in are body die after so many days while we are alive everyday, then why do we continue to have thought, that can remember the past, should it not die after so much time of cells dying, it can not because it is in electric, protected, as a energy that got developed in this body.

If one person can be tough with pain, then we all can be tough with pain, and that goes with any other emotion.

Your electrical thought is before any emotion, you can live in your electrical thought.

All electrical thought makes noice

We now can communicate with electrical thought.

Thank you for taking the time to read my mind dump.

Thank you,
Tim

+Quote Post
lcsglvr
post Apr 26, 2007, 07:28 AM
Post #9

Aspiring

Member No.: 7523

QUOTE(Tim4848 @ Apr 26, 2007, 01:14 AM) *

Example:
If all of our cells in are body die after so many days while we are alive everyday, then why do we continue to have thought, that can remember the past, should it not die after so much time of cells dying, it can not because it is in electric, protected, as a energy that got developed in this body.

We have neurogenesis or proliferation of new neurons occurring in our brain. As for how "memory" is transferred among these cells is not known; we do have cell assemblies (network of neurons) that work together in our brain to give us these memories. Memory in itself is not well known!

I still don't understand this phenomenon. Is this "seeing" yourself sleep, on an operating table, etc... ?

I don't think that the individual that is experiencing these out of body things would be able to collect evidence, but rather you would be relying on self-reports. How do we know people have not been obducted by aliens on the account of self-report? Because there is no empiracal evidence for aliens existing.

But, a quasi-experiment would need to be set up with the participants that they have, and run them through a whole battery of neuropsych. exams. Also, you may be able to get some sort of backing from EEG scans. The problem with this is, if these out of body experiences are uncontrollable to the participant, then how do we know when these occurrences are going to arise? Is there some way to induce these OBEs?
+Quote Post
Tim4848
post Apr 30, 2007, 12:10 AM
Post #10

Aspiring

QUOTE(lcsglvr @ Apr 26, 2007, 05:28 AM) *

Example:

We have neurogenesis or proliferation of new neurons occurring in our brain. As for how "memory" is transferred among these cells is not known; we do have cell assemblies (network of neurons) that work together in our brain to give us these memories. Memory in itself is not well known!

I still don't understand this phenomenon. Is this "seeing" yourself sleep, on an operating table, etc... ?

I don't think that the individual that is experiencing these out of body things would be able to collect evidence, but rather you would be relying on self-reports. How do we know people have not been obducted by aliens on the account of self-report? Because there is no empiracal evidence for aliens existing.

But, a quasi-experiment would need to be set up with the participants that they have, and run them through a whole battery of neuropsych. exams. Also, you may be able to get some sort of backing from EEG scans. The problem with this is, if these out of body experiences are uncontrollable to the participant, then how do we know when these occurrences are going to arise? Is there some way to induce these OBEs?

I believe we can induce anything it we focus on it.

Thank you,
Tim
+Quote Post
Tim4848
post May 06, 2007, 08:41 PM
Post #11

Aspiring

QUOTE(Tim4848 @ Apr 29, 2007, 10:10 PM) *

QUOTE(lcsglvr @ Apr 26, 2007, 05:28 AM) *

Example:

I believe we can induce anything it we focus on it.

Thank you,
Tim

We have no control coming into this world, and we probally won't have any when we leave, so the least we can do is try and find a better way of communicating in this field in the future.

Thank you for lisening to my thoughts, and if you can find the time, say something, just so you had some control in your life time.

Thank you,
Tim
+Quote Post
Tim4848
post May 07, 2007, 01:54 PM
Post #12

Aspiring

Here is a list of some of the places this topic has been.

http://www.psitech.net/forums/

http://forums.scifi.com/index.php?showforum=70

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com...p?showforum=10

http://www.gnosticweb.com/forums/

http://www.astralsociety.com/as/Foru...4348ca6a8 97&

http://brainmeta.com/forum/index.php?showforum=11

http://www.nderf.org/

http://ghoststudy.com/

http://www.ghostpix.com/phpbb/index.php

http://grillflame.com/forums/index.p...b5fa29c2e031b8

Thank you,
Tim
+Quote Post
maximus242
post May 07, 2007, 02:26 PM
Post #13

God

Member No.: 4768

Hmm, commincating with out of body people through electrical signals? I suppose one would need to deduce what an out of body person is made of. Or if they exist. Once you can confirm that, its rather simple, might be quite difficult to do, but simple none the less.
+Quote Post
Tim4848
post May 07, 2007, 10:33 PM
Post #14

Aspiring

QUOTE(maximus242 @ May 07, 2007, 12:26 PM) *

Hmm, commincating with out of body people through electrical signals? I suppose one would need to deduce what an out of body person is made of. Or if they exist. Once you can confirm that, its rather simple, might be quite difficult to do, but simple none the less.

Good question Maximus 242,

I believe in this situation, we first need to have the tools ready, you would not brin your fishing pole fishing, just because you are not sure if there is fish biting toay or not.

Thank you,
Tim
+Quote Post
Tim4848
post May 07, 2007, 11:33 PM
Post #15

Aspiring

To whom it may concern,

I have just contacted the James Randi Foundation about applying for the million dollar challenge. I am just waiting for them to contact me, so we can work out the details.

I am also taking names for anybody who would like to help me make this a reality.

Just send me a private e-mail, if you are interested.

I wonder who that person might be?

you can be a silent helper if that is what you prefer, then if you see it can happen, come out of the closet.

I plan on giving all the money to those who volunteer, by pro-rating their effort. We will get into the details later on that.

I love it when a plan comes together

Thank you,
Tim
+Quote Post
Tim4848
post May 10, 2007, 08:59 PM
Post #16

Aspiring

ph34r.gif blank.gif

To whom it may concern,

Do you think I should get a web site for this topic?

http://www.informe.com/?view=Registration&zz=1

thank you,
Tim
+Quote Post
lucid_dream
post May 10, 2007, 11:59 PM
Post #17

God

Member No.: 956

Tim, this is all wishful thinking. If you really care about it, turn your attention to neuroscience and you might learn how to make it a reality.
+Quote Post
Tim4848
post May 12, 2007, 04:31 PM
Post #18

Aspiring

Tim Brewer,

Hi, and thanks for your interest in the James Randi Educational Foundation's Million Dollar Challenge!

Can you be anymore specific? Would it definitely be proof of the afterlife, or could it be construed as something else? For instance, having disembodied voices on tape could be proof of the afterlife or proof that there are talking fairies or a recording error.

Would it be very clear what it was?

Thanks again,

JREF Challenge Desk
+Quote Post
Tim4848
post May 13, 2007, 06:01 AM
Post #19

Aspiring

Dear Alison Smith,
This e-mail is in reference to the offer made by the foundation (JREF) concerning psychic, supernatural or paranormal claims.
I just wanted to touch base with you on parts of the challenge that might delay my claim.
My claim will vary greatly in character and scope, so do I fill out the application now, or wait until we work that part out?
My only media presence about topic at this time, is on different Internet forums.
Totaling 690 mixed replies, resulting in 13,518 views.
My topic name on these different forums is called
“The Department of Positive Out of Body Possibilities.”
Please fill free to check them out, before we move forward with my claim.

Thank you,
Tim
+Quote Post
Tim4848
post May 14, 2007, 01:58 PM
Post #20

Aspiring

Experiment for the challenge:

Regardless if they allow me or anybody else to try this challenge, this was the challenge I was going to try, and if you are interested in trying it as well, please fill free to read on.

You will need An Electronic Sensors lab kit from Radio Shack
The one I got is called Electronic Sensors Lab, and it was less than $60.00 dollars a couple of years ago. Make sure your kit has a touch sensor, and a green led light that come with it.

The workbook that I got with my kit was written By Forrest M. Mims III,
Here is a note in that workbook from him:

“You are about to enter the world of electronic sensors. It’s a fascinating place where you will experiment with electronic devices that respond to touch, pressure, magnetism, light, temperature, and rotation. When you build and experiment with the projects in the lab kit, you will have fun while learning how electronic circuits respond to the world around them. I hope you enjoy experimenting with these projects as much as I did designing them.”

After getting the kit, build the project that allows a green led flasher to responds to any type of contact with the touch sensor. Please do not touch the sensor at anytime with human skin, this could cause a micro experiment and not an afterlife one. The only exception to that would be if you are having no luck with afterlife communication, and you decide to try for micro communication, if that is the case, you are looking at a different challenge.

We are looking for advance thinking and action driven potential electrical thought out of body afterlife people that might be hanging out around you at any given time.

When I had my OBE, I could not hear and as far as I was aware, there was nobody trying to communicate with me in this way, so we have to expect this will be the case in this experiment as well.

The best way to do this that I have found, is posting signs that can be read from anybody, even people who can not see real good up close. I would suggest using a big screen TV as a monitor for your computer, and be willing to have your message for this experiment on there as much as possible. This message will read somewhat like a newspaper adds at first.

Have somebody view your monitor, and see if they can make heads or tells on what are trying to say, and what you want them to do. If your friend cannot follow your instructions, then don’t expect anybody else to be able to do it as well.

Now that you have your Radio Shack Electronic Sensors lab kit all set up correctly, your next goal is to get the word out to all afterlife that comes in contact with you over a curtain time frame, I would give that time frame about ninety days. My first contact with afterlife took twenty days.
Your communication to the afterlife should be so simple that a Geico cave man would be able to do it. We spend years trying to dig up old fragile stuff from the past; so I believe the least we can do is give this possibility the same respect and time it needs.

Just get the light to come on at anytime during the day at first, then build off of that. Make sure you are always thanking the afterlife person, they only know how things are going, by telling them how things are going with the experiment. If you are not good at listening to other people’s emotional needs, or people skils in general, then this experiment might not be right for you.
Hopefully you will be happy with your results, and it will help bring more attention to future positive afterlife possibilities.

Quick review:
Buy the touch sensitive kit from Radio Shack
Put it together correctly
Have a big screen monitor that can post big screen messages to people that cannot hear or might not be able to read small print.
You will be trying to a track educated out of body afterlife people that might come in contact with your monitor message.
Your messages will explain what you are trying to accomplish, and what you need them to do, if they are interested in doing it.
In form them in writing what you want them to do, and then see if they have the ability to do that, by measuring results on your kit.
+Quote Post
Rick
post May 14, 2007, 05:55 PM
Post #21

Supreme God

Member No.: 3068

I take it you have performed this experiment and have had some otherwise-unexplained pressings of the sensor? Do you have data (circuit closings as a function of time, for example)?
+Quote Post
Tim4848
post May 14, 2007, 06:56 PM
Post #22

Aspiring

Good question Rick, some of my reply got cut off.

Experiment for the challenge:

Regardless if they allow me or anybody else to try this challenge, this was the challenge I was going to try, and if you are interested in trying it as well, please fill free to read on.

You will need An Electronic Sensors lab kit from Radio Shack
The one I got is called Electronic Sensors Lab, and it was less than $60.00 dollars a couple of years ago. Make sure your kit has a touch sensor, and a green led light that come with it.

The workbook that I got with my kit was written By Forrest M. Mims III,
Here is a note in that workbook from him:

“You are about to enter the world of electronic sensors. It’s a fascinating place where you will experiment with electronic devices that respond to touch, pressure, magnetism, light, temperature, and rotation. When you build and experiment with the projects in the lab kit, you will have fun while learning how electronic circuits respond to the world around them. I hope you enjoy experimenting with these projects as much as I did designing them.”

After getting the kit, build the project that allows a green led flasher to responds to any type of contact with the touch sensor. Please do not touch the sensor at anytime with human skin, this could cause a micro experiment and not an afterlife one. The only exception to that would be if you are having no luck with afterlife communication, and you decide to try for micro communication, if that is the case, you are looking at a different challenge.

We are looking for advance thinking and action driven potential electrical thought out of body afterlife people that might be hanging out around you at any given time.

When I had my OBE, I could not hear and as far as I was aware, there was nobody trying to communicate with me in this way, so we have to expect this will be the case in this experiment as well.

The best way to do this that I have found, is posting signs that can be read from anybody, even people who can not see real good up close. I would suggest using a big screen TV as a monitor for your computer, and be willing to have your message for this experiment on there as much as possible. This message will read somewhat like a newspaper adds at first.

Have somebody view your monitor, and see if they can make heads or tells on what are trying to say, and what you want them to do. If your friend cannot follow your instructions, then don’t expect anybody else to be able to do it as well.

Now that you have your Radio Shack Electronic Sensors lab kit all set up correctly, your next goal is to get the word out to all afterlife that comes in contact with you over a curtain time frame, I would give that time frame about ninety days. My first contact with afterlife took twenty days.
Your communication to the afterlife should be so simple that a Geico cave man would be able to do it. We spend years trying to dig up old fragile stuff from the past; so I believe the least we can do is give this possibility the same respect and time it needs.

Just get the light to come on at anytime during the day at first, then build off of that. Make sure you are always thanking the afterlife person, they only know how things are going, by telling them how things are going with the experiment. If you are not good at listening to other people’s emotional needs, or people skils in general, then this experiment might not be right for you.
Hopefully you will be happy with your results, and it will help bring more attention to future positive afterlife possibilities.

Quick review:
Buy the touch sensitive kit from Radio Shack
Put it together correctly
Have a big screen monitor that can post big screen messages to people that cannot hear or might not be able to read small print.
You will be trying to a track educated out of body afterlife people that might come in contact with your monitor message.
Your messages will explain what you are trying to accomplish, and what you need them to do, if they are interested in doing it.
In form them in writing what you want them to do, and then see if they have the ability to do that, by measuring results on your kit.

A standard experiment for the challenge:
Getting a light to come on this devise, with no help from an object that you are aware of
Getting the light to come on during an agreed planned hour.
Getting the light to flicker at different sequence times within that hour.
Getting the light to stop coming on after that hour

Example; Getting it to light up every twelve seconds, then getting it to change that sequence to five seconds one time, then back to the twelve seconds cycle again. I believe just getting it to come on and end during this agreed time frame is good enough, but to change the sequence of the response, should be enough proof, that you are seriously interacting with something that has the ability to be educated in some manner.
If you got the and patience to teach them how to do the Morse code, then by all means, take the time to do that, but my goal is we use other things like Brain Gate, for that type of communication.

I hope you have as much success with this kit as I have, but if that does not turn out to be the case, then I am truly sorry for wasting your time.

Thank you,
Tim
+Quote Post
maximus242
post May 14, 2007, 10:56 PM
Post #23

God

This is a far cry from a double blind lab experiment, there are far to many variables you have not considered. You need to undergo completely scientific conditions with measured and tested results. The James Randi Foundation would throw that claim out because the results could be interpreted as many diffrent things. You dont just need proof, you need a plethora of proof, you need such a rediculous amount of proof that no sane person would doubt you.
+Quote Post
Rick
post May 15, 2007, 01:09 PM
Post #24

Supreme God

If the phenomenon exists and is repeatable, then many people could duplicate the result (under well-controlled conditions, of course), and doubt would then be (reasonably) impossible.

So far, no credible experiment has been successful (or the skeptics would have been paying out bundles of money).
+Quote Post
Tim4848
post May 15, 2007, 05:05 PM
Post #25

Aspiring

Tim Brewer,

Thank you for your interest in the James Randi Educational Foundation's Million Dollar Challenge!

I'm afraid that forums do not qualify as a media presence, and I suggest that you contact your local newspaper or television news network to request an interview of some kind. Only just a couple of nights ago, there was a man on the news here who could hula hoop underwater, and I'm quite sure that psychic abilities would be even more interesting to the media than that.

When you have established a media presence of some kind and fulfilled the other qualifications on the JREF's web site here: http://www.randi.org/research/ you will include the workable protocol in addition to the SASE and notarized application form.

I hope this is helpful, and let me know if you need any more information regarding the Challenge!

Sincerely,

JREF Challenge Desk
+Quote Post
maximus242
post May 16, 2007, 06:28 AM
Post #26

God

I think the most impressive thing is that no one has ever made it past the preliminary rounds.
+Quote Post
Tim4848
post May 16, 2007, 10:03 PM
Post #27

Aspiring

Why don't we try the test right here?

I could get my big screen TV fixed, you could help me find a good deal on an eye camera for my computer. I will buy a battery for the device, blo some dust off of it. Start printing spam to all afterlife that might come in contact with my monitor, then see if the light comes on, off a sensor that is designed to be touched.

If it works for me again, then I mail the devise to the next person, and then they have to try it. This ould be good practice for the aftelife person as well, because they would have to do this, if the were still in the real challenge. We could repeat this process over and over until the other process falls into place.

My inner thoughts have kept me out of pain and into pleasure as long as I can remember, and they seam to believe this is possible.

Try this experiment every day until it works. Right before you go to sleep, ask your inner thoughts this question, do they believe it is possible, then try and remeber to ask your inner thoughts first thing in the morning, what it answer is.
I would be interested in what reply you would get.

Thank you for listening to my natural thoughts,

Tim
+Quote Post
maximus242
post May 17, 2007, 12:40 AM
Post #28

God

Trying the experiment everyday until it works in your living room is not proof of communication with the dead. You have to show results that are consistent, not ones that occur at random. I do encourage you to try it though, if you can get consistent results then you are one step closer to having a scientific test
+Quote Post
Rick
post May 17, 2007, 01:26 PM
Post #29

Supreme God

I like the experiment because it's potentially controllable. It's a good exercise in design of experiments. One question I have is exactly how the sensor works. How much pressure is required to activate it? Could the very light touch required do something else such as draw on a dusty chalkboard? How about drawing on the steamy glass of a bathroom mirror after a shower? If so, why don't we all see messages from the dead all the time?
+Quote Post
Tim4848
post May 17, 2007, 04:37 PM
Post #30

Aspiring

Good question Rick and maximus 242,

I do not know how much preasure is required, at least in a way that can be measured, and I do know the kit does have another experiment that does have to do with light, but this experiment does not have anything to do with light. From what I understand, at least two parts of the sensor must be touched to make it work, and the face of the sensor is about the size of a nickel.

I once did take the device on a field trip once, and after taking it outside, and then back inside, it did act as though moisture did effect it.
The light just kept flashing, so I turned it off for about a day, then it was acting normal again.

Thank you for your interest,
Tim

Thank you,
Tim
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th September 2019 - 01:37 AM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

BrainMeta is supported by:

The Neurological Foundation & CerebralHealth.com

BrainMeta is enhanced by:

UVISI: Universal Virtual Intelligence Singularity Infinity
info@uvisi.com