> What is 'Enlightenment'?
synchronox
post Jun 12, 2003, 11:59 AM
Post #121

Overlord

Group: Basic Member
Member No.: 461

Timothy,
Let's do it then.  Reserving the option to go to email if necessary.
There are manifold instructions.
The first is that the information is drawn from your own personal memory banks, reconfigured and then woven into a story about you which we shall decode.  I'll teach you the fundementals of how to decode the dream as we proceed.  So, it is necessary to ask you for associations to certain symbols in the dream in order to do the cryptology as we go along.

Ian,  Cannibis is difficult as it interfers with short term memory.  Incidentally, insomnia is sometimes very responsive to this type of dreaming.  it is something to look forward to and makes the act of sleeping an anticipation.

First instruction:  The visionary dream is turned on with an act of intentionality.  Just before going to sleep, do the following.  Put a recording instruments nereby, pen, paper, light.  Next, ask as if you had an inner genius, (Socrates, Greek word for the voice that whispers in your ear is genius) to create a dreaming process that will instruct you about yourself.  The intent is to form a partnership with this inner intelligence.  Record anything, no matter how bizarre.  Create a journal, name the dreams and number them.  Report them and get them interpreted.  Do this every evening until the dreams appear.  Even a single symbol atarts the process.
John
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Timothy_417
post Jun 13, 2003, 06:44 AM
Post #122

Awakening

Member No.: 479

Ok, had a dream.
(Tim,  For conservation reasons and ease of response, I have taken the liberty of interspersing comments about the dream throughout the ones you have made.  These will be within brackets. Yes, this is the  type of dream that starts the process.  Please tell it in narrative style as the proximity of the symbols and words are also important.  
In the beginning, I shall be feeling my way, as I am not yet familiar with the symbology your dreammaker employs.  It is not important that I am right.  I will just hold a mirror up to you with my analysis.  It is what you think that is improtant and that then generates the next dreams.  It is your system that has the intuitive Aha! that is so important to the process.  I do not intend nor mind being wrong, so tell me.)

Characters

• M1
  • D1
  • J1 - Friend (We need one line descriptors for each of the characters.  Everyone in the dream represents you, not them.  They are employed as symbols to describe your process)
  • N1 - Friend from childhood
  • T1 - Authority figure from childhood  Â (Where in the dream is he?)
  • J2 - friend from childhood, although I admired N1 more

• The dream occured in the sanctuary of a church.

Events

• I was aware of sitting in the church pews, left side, near the back.  (Shows that your true personality was subordinated-left is unconscious and so is in back)
  • N1 was sitting ahead of me and got up and moved to the front on the right side.  (Looks like a personality type like him came forward into the conscious to take over when the primary personality was subordinated.  This is a protective measure of the psyche- to protect the central personaluty at any costs)
  • He chided me about following him as it was not necessary.  (You are not needed)
  • It became clear to me sometime during or before the move that I was here to give a speech along with N1 and J2.  J2 was speaking when the dream started (this may be anachronistic revelation).  When J2 was finished, N1 began.  During his presentation, I devised my speech.  It had three points, although I don't remember what they were.  I based the message on Mark 3:37, which incidently doesn't exist.  (Three forms of intelligent masculine are presented here.  Each with a different connotation.  We will know what they are with your associations).
  • When my turn came, I walked to the podeum, but everyone was mingling and casually talking.  I took the time to write down the message I came up with earlier.
    (No one is interested in your speech as they are not paying attention.  When the primary original personality of yours is not recognized or loved for who you are it goes unconscious to be replaced by personalitiies that are more suitable, in this case, to your parents projections.).
  • While writing, my parents came to talk to me.  D1 commended me on the speech and gave me a printout so I wouldn't have to write it out.
    (Don't understand D1 attitude yet, was he dismissing you or making it easy on you?)
  • Next I was talking with J1.  I don't remember what he said, but it was negative or wrong and M1 corrected him as she walked by.  He responded sarcastically to me when she was gone, can't remember what he said.  (This is the personality that was constellated to protect you from M1, it is also the perferred one and is disdainful to your original personality.).
  • I started off the speech with a joke, in order to stall while I collected my thoughts.  I encouraged everyone to wear an untucked and stained dress shirt when they returned to hear me speak again because that was what I was wearing at the time and am notorious for making a habit of it.  (This is the manifestation of the complex, stained, dishevled will do for black.).
  • And so I gave the speech and woke up.

This dream was the second of the night that I remember, although I remember nothing about the first other than the fact that I had it.  I woke up for it too, but fell back asleep.  I tried to fall asleep again after the second dream, telling myself that I would remember it, but I experienced something that made me get up.  As I was drifting back into sleep I heard a loud metallic voice that said Beth or Death.  If you imagine a subwoofer distorting from super low-frequency you will know what the voice sounded like.  A deep harsh vibration felt as much as heard, rattling walls and shelves etc.  So I got up and wrote it down.  Later on, I dreamed about posting it.  Now here I am.
(Any association with Beth?  Death is what happens to the old personality when you see it in its entirety,
Also incoming energy is very common when this process starts.  This is a forecast type of dream.  It sounds to me that both M1 and D1 were involved in expecting you to be smart in a number of ways and that blocked the natural development of your true personality.  Your true personality has to emerge in order for you to start to recreate yourself and grow.  How do you feel about this?  We can stop if you wish.  This is the pathway to natural development and is arduous.  It is your intentionality that drives the process, so do what ever you want.  If you want to go ahead the next dream will enfold from doing this one)
John
+Quote Post
synchronox
post Jun 13, 2003, 07:41 PM
Post #123

Overlord

Timothy,
Look above.  I took the liberty to modify your dream message, as it was faster for me.   If this is OK, let me know.  We can design anything we want.

The first stage is the exposure of contamination so that it may be removed-if you don't see it in its totality, you can not remove it.  This program that creates this type of dream removes the distortion of others in order to then build a foundation for you to grow unencumbered.

We begin the adventure of using intuitive reasoning along with the analytical method.

John
+Quote Post
Timothy_417
post Jun 13, 2003, 08:20 PM
Post #124

Awakening

Characters descriptions

N1
J2
J1
M1
D1
T1

No person of significance in my life is named beth.
-------------

I'm not really sure how you want me to respond.  I interpreted the j1/m1 event to be my discomfort resulting from my parents always viewing j1 as bad for my development and his unspoken resentment of that attitude.  We played video games instead of studying or going to church.

As far as the n1/j2 relationship is concerned, I interpreted that to represent my reluctancy to come to terms with my mental limitations.  I have spent many years trying to deny their superiority.  My parents only encouraged me to try hard, success or failure after that was my problem.

Again I don't know what you are looking for.
+Quote Post
synchronox
post Jun 13, 2003, 11:25 PM
Post #125

Overlord

Timothy,
You responded in a healthy and direct way.  In the beginning, until we get some other indication, we can assume that these three friends represent three different aspects of your personality.
We will also assume that your mother was the main distorting influence that caused the disturbances.
What we are looking for here is clarity presented in metaphor.
Question:  which one of these boys was most like your father?  I would pick James.  Is this correct?
We frequently pick the subservient mate to the major parent that does the complexing to model after.  it is so much simpler than inventing a new personality.  if Jeff is the rebellious one, then Niel is the personality that complied with your mother's wishes.
So, One is the rebelious personality that rebels against the mother for disturbing the native personality,  another is the personality modeled after the father to keep some semblance of peace and the third is the compliant personality that passified the mothers wishes.
I am making a structured early guess here.  This is the fashion that the information is developed that will eventually show you the complete and up until now, invisible shape of your psyche.  This includes who was responsible for the splits and will contain instructions to regain your original stance back.  You will lose nothing except living someone else's life the way they would have perferred you to live it.  This is what it takes to get clear.  I am not searching for anything else but information to present to you.  how does this sound to you so far?
John
+Quote Post
Dan
post Jun 14, 2003, 09:02 AM
Post #126

God

Member No.: 96

I think I agree with Synch (?), the mom is the source of the repression, made it impossible for you to dump her (she doesn't want you to 'wean' from her, she wants you as a 'tool' of her needs forever).  time to find God (her means of control), and tell him to 'fuck off'.  find the hate, find your power.  
+Quote Post
joe
post Jun 14, 2003, 10:22 AM
Post #127

Unregistered

Sheesh!
+Quote Post
synchronox
post Jun 15, 2003, 05:23 PM
Post #128

Overlord

Hey Guys,

This is not easy to do even in private.  Tim is brave enough to reveal his innermost workings here.  It is an act of courage to offer yourself as an experiment.  I applaude him for even doing the first dream.  He may want to reconsider.  If you would like start your own process I will be glad to assist.
There is no therapy done here as the inner program supplies the information and intelligence.  I know structure and the language, so I am a technician assisting in the process.  
+Quote Post
Timothy_417
post Jun 15, 2003, 05:28 PM
Post #129

Awakening

I haven't woken up or remembered any more dreams.  I remember having them, but can't tell you anything about them.
+Quote Post
shy
post Jun 15, 2003, 05:30 PM
Post #130

Unregistered

From what I reading I really enjoy your forum. I think that enlightenment is a personal journey to grow and become more aware of oneself both in the good and bad times in one's life.  Also, to me its recognizing each of us a unique and specail in respecting  each other of those differences. I will be back since I seeker good comfortable places to share thoughts. I also have checked this forum, I have not posted there yet, but may, it seems to have a variety of posts but people are full of insights similar to here. thanks

http://pub8.bravenet.com/forum/show.php?us...ernum=654531486
+Quote Post
synchronox
post Jun 15, 2003, 10:48 PM
Post #131

Overlord

Shy,
Thanks.  Come back and be bold.  Only 2% is serious and may be we can discover where that resides.
John
+Quote Post
Timothy_417
post Jun 17, 2003, 07:33 PM
Post #132

Awakening

(My views in brackets)

Another dream

Characters
X-Men
Wolverine
J2

I was aware of being in a fortified arena of sorts.  It seemed familiar, like it was shaped according to my house, but I can't remember well enough.
(We are in the confines of your fortified-defensive position).

In the arena there were two very large groups of x-men mutants about to battle each other.
(Characterizations of the un-natural forces that have come in to replace your natural shape of th psyche.  At this point, people that become aware of these apparitions frequently turn them into invading aliens, etc.  since they do not know how to interpret them metaphorically)

Seeing how I had no super powers, I was not very excited about the ensuing battle.  Somehow before the fight began, I managed to find and arm myself with a scapel and a miniature curved sword (short sword of the ykesha to be exact, from the computer game Everquest).
(These cutting devices are your beginning weapons of discernment, giving you the ability to differentiate what is happening.)

Well things began and I hung back toward the middle of the group.  One of the female mutants on my side ran forward to attack but was flanked by another female mutant who proceeded to fry my allies brain with a death touch or something.
(I am now faced with the difficult task of explaining something very complex to you early on, Tim.  I have had people labour over this concept for many a session.  If you do not get it at first, just perservere.
We begin with two personalities in this life.  The first personality matches your physical make-up.  In your case it would be masculine, most of the men start in the area of the sensate-thinking development area of the brain.  This is coincident with our physiology and hormones.  Girls start in the sensate-feeling area of the brain-mind.  When the boy is not loved for who he is, the personalities swap.  The masculine retreats into the unconscious, the feminine advances into consciousness.  The feminine is the exact opposite of the masculine.  It is counterpointal.  If the boy is extroverted it is introverted;  if the boy is sensate thinking inclined the other is intuitive feeling centered.  Now for the hard part-the feminine alter personality takes on a disguise that is the secondary in order to mimic being a boy.  Further, and this is revelatory, the masculine emanates from the left hemisphere which is dominant in a boy, and his secondary personality from the left, feminine hemisphere.  I believe from some circumstantial evidence that the dominant hemisphere is about a half cycle ahead of the subservient one.  When the reversal occurs, the dominance switches places and now the right is dominant where the left should be.  This is not in the literature, should be easy to check with present scientific instrumentation.  This distortion is probably the cause of most if not all of the personality problems in the world.  I know this is a broad sweeping statement, but I have seen this with such commonality that there is no other way to interpret this data in any other way.  Anyway for our purposes, you can disregard my theories as they will not be important to your dreaming process.  It just gives me a framework to guide me)

I ran forward to assist, but after slitting the mutants throat several times I realized that she had healing factor and could not be killed in this way.  I pulled her back to wolverine and asked him to cut off her head.  He hesitated for a second and then as ripped through the neck while I hel the head and body back.  The image of cutting and decapitation was particularly vivid.  The battle ended immediately after, although not in connection to the beheading.  I looked around and all the female mutants were naked.
(This obviously a forecast dream that occurs in the beginning of the process.  It shows what you shall be engaged in in the next several months.  Now to the metaphoric interpretation.  This is you conquering the anima in her place just wrong by cutting off her head-the head is the cutting off of the thinking secondary function.  As you see from the dream, you cannot do this with just your own capabilities and need assistance.  The wolverine assists.  This where we leave the group of shamans that would interpret this dream as having a power animal.  The woverine is of course, an image that represents some underlying energy that is built into your psyche.  The most difficult part for many is to seperate out the image from the underlying energy the image represents.).

I then was aware of being in a neighborhood.  I was standing on someone's front lawn with j2.
(Front lawn=consciousness.  Something becomes conscious upon killing the thinking mutant.).

His car was in the background.  We were here to kill another mutant.  This one was a giant yellow volleyball orbited by two soccer balls.  To kill it we had to kick the soccer balls into the volleyball.  When it materialized, we chased it around a tree killing at the soccer balls.  I remember falling, and then James scored a successfull kick killing the mutant.  After it died, an envelope appeared on the corpse.  I picked it up and read the message.  The dream ended and I cannot remember what I read although it feels like it was important.
(This is starting on another hunt for additional distortions in your psyche.  The neoSelf operates in sequence.  First the most obvious complex is worked on first.  This shows that you have more than one complex.  Yellow in dreams is a sign of the masculine.  You are given some message as a result of this encounter, it will be revealed during the actual engagement.)

I'm starting to think I'm crazy.
(The easiest way is to admit it right in the beginning, then you do not have to labor over it all the time.  Grin)
+Quote Post
Timothy_417
post Jun 18, 2003, 09:28 AM
Post #133

Awakening

(note:  I am having difficulties with lock ups while posting, so have to do this piecemeal.  If anyone else is having this difficulty, let me know)

Timothy,
Again I take the liberty of using your post to paint upon.
These dreams are metaphors that are a fluid view of the contents of your psyche.  They show the representative characters from each viewpoint as if each subcharacter had its own perspective.  It is very much like watching a play and being each character in that play.  Everything in the dream is you.  The play changes as you become conscious of each entity.  Also watch the choriogarphy as the play unfolds.
I shall do this second dream first as it iwill be easier for you to understand at this point.

Another dream:

Characters

High School Class
NM - high School history teacher
Little boy

Story

I was aware of being outside near my current residence.
(residence or houses are the shape of your psyche.  This dream is about you being outside the primary shape of your phsche.)
 I was in the grass about a 100yds from my house looking across the lot toward a busy street (my back was facing my own street.)  
(Another indication we are viewing you in an unconscious position.  Unconscious in this case means your primary personality is unconscious, replaced by a secondary one that was was capable of handling the undue pressure that you young boy suffered and could not cope with)

(This begins the second part of the four part dream called the Action section.  It is redundant and coincides with the information presented in the Overview)
There were desks set up in the area and I was on the back row, in the middle.
(Notice the registration with the overview.  This about the primary masculine going unconscious-back of the room and in the over view he is outside the house with his back turned toward his street, both views of the primary personality not being in conscious control.).

The whole class was seated and the teacher was speaking, no one was really paying much attention.  Soon a little boy appeared and we were informed that this new student would be joining us.  He sat on the front row on the right side.  He was about 8-10 years old.
(This the appearance of the secondary personality that replaces the primary one in consciousness and causes a division to occur.  It is this division and subsequent placement of the primary in the unconscious that wrecks havoc with our personality in adult life when it is no longer necessary to protect us from the undue pressure placed upon us during childhood.  I term this an 'immune system response' of the mind to protect the innocent child at any cost.  This transdformation took place at age 8-10.  What happened at this point in your life, Tim?).
 The teacher resumed lecturing and after a short while the little boy raised his hand to ask a question.  When he spoke, we were all surprised at how advanced and complex his understanding of the material was.  He spoke of the sociological intricacies of war, but he did so in a very childlike and innocent way.  I watched this interaction from the back row and eventually the lecture had turned into a dialogue between the boy and the teacher, at every turn, the boy became more and more advanced in his thinking.  After a while, I began to experience jealousy and tried to break into this conversation, but I never could.
(This division is the cause of the feelings of isolation and alienation.  The primary boy is now locked out of receiving any love or recognition for who he truly is, as it is directed toward the proformance oriented secondary personality.  It is hell to be jealous of something that resides within your own personality.  This is the third part of the dream-the problem area).

I began to have my own coversation in the back of the class about the conversation in the front, a commentary of sorts.  At this point the dream becomes vague and I don't remember anymore.  ( The forth part- the solution, an internal dialogue is started that will start to correct this distortion.
As you can see, this is an augmentation to your logic and reason.  These intuitive pictorial presentations allow you to see the invisible-that which we do not have eyes for.  The dreams are a formidable presentation of intelligent structure from within, the turning on of your own internal genius that is starting to advise you).
+Quote Post
synchronox
post Jun 18, 2003, 02:53 PM
Post #134

Overlord

Tim,
I have interpreted your second dream first and it is above.  I am having some difficulty in posting longish messages.  i will get to the first dream as soon as I can.  What do you think so far?

John
+Quote Post
Timothy_417
post Jun 18, 2003, 03:27 PM
Post #135

Awakening

At around the age of seven, my family moved to another state and I started at a new school.  That was pretty stressful, I remember crying when the news was announced.  Things got worse when I began classes.  My old class was less advanced than my new class and I was jumping in in the middle of the year.  Eventually I caught on and things got better.  I won a reading contest.  I read the most books in the class.

Next year wasn't so good.  I embarrassed myself very badly one day in class.  I won't get into the details, but needless to say it was mortifying.  This was blocked from my consciousness and I rationalized it away.  During the year I scored very highly on an aptitude test and was given the opportunity to try out for a 'gifted' student program.  They screened applicants with an IQ test.  I failed to qualify by 1 point.  I rationalized this failure away also.  I remember getting the test results and realizing that I had been turned down.  I was 8-9 at the time.  I tried very hard not to let it bother me, but as I sat there something inside me died, or broke, and I began to cry.  It was the worst disappointment that I had ever experienced.  I changed schools again after that year.
+Quote Post
synchronox
post Jun 18, 2003, 05:59 PM
Post #136

Overlord

Tim,
Finished up on the first dream that I did second out of sequence.

John
+Quote Post
pelastration
post Aug 28, 2003, 09:18 AM
Post #137

Member No.: 354

What is enlightenment is till now discussed as a more individual effect. But doesn't mean enlightenment a very special involvement with the 'others'?
A sharing of energy ... bringing a new balance in others by a kind of overview?

dirk
+Quote Post
Laz
post Aug 28, 2003, 10:54 PM
Post #138

Demi-God

Group: Full Member
Member No.: 255

Hey Dirk, hows it going?

What you're saying sounds very interesting, but i'm not sure what you mean, can you expand on what you said for me?
+Quote Post
pelastration
post Aug 29, 2003, 12:18 AM
Post #139

Member No.: 354

Thanks Laz,

Enlightenment is till now discussed as a more individual effect.
But doesn't mean enlightenment a very special involvement with the 'others': I mean (1) an active interference with the lives of other people (i.e. healing others) what we see in for example Jesus, Mother Theresa, Edgar Cayce and many unnoticed people, (2) a karmic level: carry karmic problems from others like we see in many religions as Buddhism.  
A sharing of energy ... bringing a new balance in others by a kind of energetic overview (or insight of how to handle such restructuring of energy in others).
I believe such involvement with others is an essential part of enlightenment.

Maybe a related phenomena in physics. Sonoluminescense (http://www.aip.org/physnews/graphics/html/sono1.htm ) : where light can be created by sound. So Sonoluminescence is the conversion of sound into light.
Possible interpretation: by activation of specific sounds in yourself - for example by mantra's - you can create real light flashes inside the brain.

Dirk
+Quote Post
sol
post Sep 01, 2003, 07:13 PM
Post #140

Aspiring

Member No.: 528

Hello Dirk,

You are adapting quite well:) Mandalas are important to consider in light of what you are saying here in sonoluminence.

Can you imagine how anyone's consicousness could have created such capsules of energy. Historically these come from the past, and to have them embedded in experience(dream world), is a most interesting approach to lure the mind into pursuing understanding of the record keeping that it does.

Resonance in consideration of http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase...m/hosc4.html#c1zero point vibration, has a direct relation to what any mind could concieve. If such capsule of energy could have been embedded in consciouness, what else can we do when we create paradigms for change?

A flash of light, understanding, insight, creativity, are these not all things that help us understand the preview(small glimpses of what might be yet to come?) to what [glow=yellow,3,300]enlightenment[/glow] could do for each of us?

Sol
+Quote Post
Laz
post Sep 02, 2003, 02:51 AM
Post #141

Demi-God

Group: Full Member
Member No.: 255

I think I am going to move this discussion to a new thread as this is a little off topic and this topic is huge anyway :0)
+Quote Post

5 Pages V « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th August 2019 - 07:33 PM

Home     |     About     |    Research     |    Forum     |    Feedback  

Copyright BrainMeta. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use  |  Last Modified Tue Jan 17 2006 12:39 am

BrainMeta is supported by:

The Neurological Foundation & CerebralHealth.com

BrainMeta is enhanced by:

UVISI: Universal Virtual Intelligence Singularity Infinity
info@uvisi.com